Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: End of world advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welp it's all coming to an end ladies and gents. The boards down so this has to be one of the last warnings. If you don't have a bunker yet get one. If you dont have stored food better learn some farmin. Im a fan of homesteading but you city folk should find a bug out spot stat.

Itll be a slow bleed ladies, don't bother looking for martial law, Russian bombers, north Korean nukes, or chem trail death sprays. It's a slow boil to the destruction of the dollar we are witnessing. Everything any political figure does is for the purpose to slowly erode the dollar and push a world currency.

Trump is the same as Obama who was the same as Bush and so on. More wars more spending more spying, your government is your biggest threat to liberty.

Stay low stay hidden and stay alive message boarders it's been fun!

Long live Ron Paul!
Quote:Welp it's all coming to an end ladies and gents. The boards down so this has to be one of the last warnings. If you don't have a bunker yet get one. If you dont have stored food better learn some farmin. Im a fan of homesteading but you city folk should find a bug out spot stat.

Itll be a slow bleed ladies, don't bother looking for martial law, Russian bombers, north Korean nukes, or chem trail death sprays. It's a slow boil to the destruction of the dollar we are witnessing. Everything any political figure does is for the purpose to slowly erode the dollar and push a world currency.

Trump is the same as Obama who was the same as Bush and so on. More wars more spending more spying, your government is your biggest threat to liberty.

Stay low stay hidden and stay alive message boarders it's been fun!

Long live Ron Paul!
What good is Ron Paul living long when the message board goes down
i was hoping the end would be more spectacular. Dollar erosion vs. mushroom clouds followed by nuclear winter, which makes the better movie???

Oh, one more thing...we may have a new message board home, don't lose hope.

If the world is coming to an end, what good does a bunker do for you?

Quote:Oh, one more thing...we may have a new message board home, don't lose hope.

Don't spoil the fun.  I want to delve into this bunker thing a bit more.
Quote:Don't spoil the fun.  I want to delve into this bunker thing a bit more.
You have a new fan over at reddit.

<a>[–]</a>TealTimeRadio 6 points

1 day ago

<div>
First off [BAD WORD REMOVED] The BCC and dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] Alfie Secondly [BAD WORD REMOVED] FBT and the stupid whining can't fix a simple message board admins. On the official mb.

And third Honored to be here. And building A straight up jaguars forum/news site for real jags fans this year. Just jags all the time. For the record Love The BCB and TSH but the BCC mainly fat [BAD WORD REMOVED] as Alfie can go somewhere.

Buuuwaaaa TTR acting a complete fool.

</div>
Quote:Oh, one more thing...we may have a new message board home, don't lose hope.
Do tell...
Eric, did you read or see The Road? A family had a well stocked bunker, which they abandoned. Sooner or later the urge to find other humans will compel migration.

Quote:Eric, did you read or see The Road? A family had a well stocked bunker, which they abandoned. Sooner or later the urge to find other humans will compel migration.

A most excellent book.

I always thought the family never had a chance to use the bunker because it was so well stocked.
the world can't end ..... I still have Bangin' JW on my Bucket List 

Quote:A most excellent book.

I always thought the family never had a chance to use the bunker because it was so well stocked.

You're probably right, but that did not fit my agenda.
*plays Skeeter Davis "End of the World", then puts Butcher Pete on repeat ad infinitum.*

Quote:the world can't end ..... I still have Bangin' JW on my Bucket List
:yucky:
Quote: :yucky:

don't worry, it's listed right after "Skydiving without a parachute".

Jimmy Walker?

Dyno Mite

You are going to catch trollism
Quote: 

You have a new fan over at reddit.

<a>[–]</a>TealTimeRadio 6 points

1 day ago

<div>
<div>
First off [BAD WORD REMOVED] The BCC and dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] Alfie Secondly [BAD WORD REMOVED] FBT and the stupid whining can't fix a simple message board admins. On the official mb.

And third Honored to be here. And building A straight up jaguars forum/news site for real jags fans this year. Just jags all the time. For the record Love The BCB and TSH but the BCC mainly fat [BAD WORD REMOVED] as Alfie can go somewhere.

Buuuwaaaa TTR acting a complete fool.

</div>

</div>

The moron was warned for trolling, which he admits to in that thread, and then says the warning was because he disagreed with something.  The guy has barely enough mental capacity to operate a dim light bulb, yet fancies himself a radio talk show host (along with his sidekicks, Pookie and Banjo). 

The word is out that Winger did it and was not impressed.   :yes:
Quote:The word is out that Winger did it and was not impressed.   :yes:

Not unexpected, but how did Winger feel about it?
Pages: 1 2 3