Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars fans leaving the stadium with the game still in question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tough loss yesterday and disappointing in the end, but fun to have a good close game against a good team and fierce rival and have the game still be in question late into the 4th quarter.  The most disappointing thing, however, was seeing the droves of fans get up and leave with about 5 minutes left in the game and us being down a touchdown and 2 point conversion.  I understand there will be circumstances that require some to leave by a certain time.  I also understand leaving early during a blowout, but for that many people to get up and leave with the game still in question just to beat the traffic is not acceptable from this fan's perspective.  It's effectively lessening the homefield advantage to a degree at the most critical time of the game.  Shame on you if any who left early are reading this now.

Cut 'em some slack... The bars close early on Sundays.

Quote:Tough loss yesterday and disappointing in the end, but fun to have a good close game against a good team and fierce rival and have the game still be in question late into the 4th quarter. The most disappointing thing, however, was seeing the droves of fans get up and leave with about 5 minutes left in the game and us being down a touchdown and 2 point conversion. I understand there will be circumstances that require some to leave by a certain time. I also understand leaving early during a blowout, but for that many people to get up and leave with the game still in question just to beat the traffic is not acceptable from this fan's perspective. It's effectively lessening the homefield advantage to a degree at the most critical time of the game. Shame on you if any who left early are reading this now.

+1

I applaud you for speaking up and calling out the "fickle fan".
Hahahahahahaha

Yikes.. Leaving the stadium early is the LEAST of this teams issues..
Good god, be glad people actually bought tickets to this garbage..
Stayed until it was out of reach. Then, I beat traffic outta there.

I buy sunday ticket every year to watch my jags from 2000 miles away :-(
Quote:Good God, be glad people actually bought tickets to this garbage..

What are you calling garbage? Our defense only gave up 10 points.
My friends always bug me and joke but plain and simple i bleed teal and gold from canada 1 of maybe 3 jag fans in my city of 350,000 go jag nation.

If not for the jaguars i would not be a NFL fan.
Quote:What are you calling garbage? Our defense only gave up 10 points.

This team as a whole.. Thats what I'm calling garbage..
Quote:I buy Sunday Ticket every year to watch my Jags from 2000 miles away.

I miss Sunday Ticket. Why does it have to be exclusive to a satellite company? Shame on the NFL for not contracting with a cable provider so people in condos and apartments can get it!
We struggled but we were o e 1 big play away from a 2 point conversation away. Improving every week. The safeties and oline looked much better this week.

Our LBs were a liability all game.
Quote:My friends always bug me and joke but plain and simple i bleed teal and gold from canada 1 of maybe 3 jag fans in my city of 350,000 go jag nation.

If not for the jaguars i would not be a NFL fan.

How did you become a Jags fan?
Quote:I miss Sunday Ticket. Why does it have to be exclusive to a satellite company? Shame on the NFL for not contracting with a cable provider so people in condos and apartments can get it!

I heard something recently that you can get it on tablets and video game consoles or that it will be available on them soon.  
I got game pass this year and cut cable so much better experience redzone and jags on the same screen good thing it's available in Canada.
I have to drive all the way back to Atlanta..never in that big a hurry to set in my car in traffic

Quote:I miss Sunday Ticket. Why does it have to be exclusive to a satellite company? Shame on the NFL for not contracting with a cable provider so people in condos and apartments can get it!

You can get Sunday Ticket without a satellite. This was designed specifically for fans in your situation.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/'>https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/</a>
Quote:I heard something recently that you can get it on tablets and video game consoles or that it will be available on them soon.  

That won't help me at all. I only use a TV and desktop PC.
Traffic is probably worse in my city for our roughriders of aprox. 43,000 takes about 3 hours to get out if you park near the stadium it's so brutal.
JW you in states or canada.

You can get gamepass you can use tablet smartphone or pc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10