Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What would a win Sunday against Pittsburgh mean to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

With Blake Bortles starting in only his second game, and the Jags being considered the preeminent of losers of the NFL, what would a win Sunday against Big Ben and the Steelers mean to you; with all of the heartache and heartbreak that we fans have endured over the last 5 years? 

Playoffs

I'd get me a gun and shoot myself one of them winged pigs and celebrate with a bbq.. 

Depends on how it played out. Did bortles move it down field or did the defense decide to play?

Either way, a win would rejuvenate some much needed fan support. We all want validation that the team is headed in the right direction. So far the lack of progress has gotten people questioning the coaching staff as well as the players and GM. I think a win would help to get people back on the Gus bus.
Quote:Playoffs

I was going to go with CHAMPIONSHIP but this works too.
It would be a nice gift a week before I ship off for basic training

Quote:It would be a nice gift a week before I ship off for basic training
Good for you man!

Thanks for your service.
that the steelers are still our lil B*******

Jags 9

Squeelers 0

Anyone have any plutonium? I need more fuel..  

Quote:Good for you man!

Thanks for your service.
Thanks alot  :thumbsup:
Quote:Jags 9

Squeelers 0

Is that a prediction or reminder of a great game against the Steelers?
It would mean we scored more points than another team...and we haven't done that a lot lately.  

Quote:Is that a prediction or reminder of a great game against the Steelers?

Haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards "some of column A and some from column B".. 
A win against the Steelers Sunday means Blake Bortles won his first start at home and outplayed the guy he has always been compared to.

I also will like the fact that we are not the last team to win a game because this is Oakland's bye week.

Thank you for your service!
What branch?
Quote:Thank you for your service!
Thanks a lot

Quote:What branch?

Army
Let's all be honest.  If we won, we'd be talking about 8-8, 9-7 or even 10-6 to end the season and possibly making the playoffs.  

Loss. Probably another thread pops up about 2015 draft and free agent acquisitions.  

Quote:Thanks a lot

Army
Benning?
Quote:Let's all be honest.  If we won, we'd be talking about 8-8, 9-7 or even 10-6 to end the season and possibly making the playoffs.  

Loss. Probably another thread pops up about 2015 draft and free agent acquisitions.
12-4 most likely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5