Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Looking at the rest of the season and record prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here are my thoughts on the rest of the season based on what we see now. I have us finishing 5-11.

San Diego - Loss. No explanation needed. It's gonna get ugly.
Pittsburgh - Loss. Will be entertaining. Bortles will keep it close. Home crowd will be energized.
Tennessee - Loss. We are both messes, but they are less of a mess at this point. We avenge this loss week 16.
Cleveland - Win. Bortles is starting to come around and we win our first home game of the year.
Miami - Loss. Coming off big win over Cleveland, the overly confident team gets upset.
Cincinnati - Loss. No explanation needed. CIN is in a different league right now. Reality check game right here.
Dallas - Loss. Don't see us winning in London.
Indy - Loss. Closer game this time around. This close loss will give us hope for next year in the AFCS.
NYG - Win. Don't know why, but I think we win this one.
Houston - Win. We are building momentum.
Baltimore - Loss. Momentum is gone after this game, but can close out the season strong against 2 weak teams.
Tennessee - Win. Bortles and the offense will have found his grove by this time.
Houston - Win. Media outlets will start talking about 2015 and the bright future of the Jags after Bortles torches Houston's defense in the final game.
2-14.  Split wins against Houston & Tenn.

I dont think were gonna sweep houston again. Swap the Giants and Cowgirls games. 4 wins top 3 pick 2 years in a row and draft defensive stud. Then rebuild the o-line and draft a RB. 

I already started a thread about this, but here are my thoughts:

All remaining games I predicted will be wins before the season, I will be even more surprised if we lose.

The losses will not be as bad either statistically or on the scoreboard, but we will still lose some by double digits.

When Blake Bortles improves, so does the rest of our offense.

I'm hoping for 6 wins. Not very optimistic though

I think now with Bortles behind center, we'll win more than people expect.

Given that I bet $280 dollars on the Jags over 5 wins when I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, I hope you are damn right Smile

Quote:Given that I bet $280 dollars on the Jags over 5 wins when I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, I hope you are damn right Smile

Whats the pay out if you win? I'd feel pretty confident Bortles will pull out 5 wins this year.
Quote:I think now with Bortles behind center, we'll win more than people expect.

Exactly, this division is HORRIBLE this year, I'm not ruling anything out. Bortles has 13 games to work some magic.
Quote:Whats the pay out if you win? I'd feel pretty confident Bortles will pull out 5 wins this year.

If the Jags win 6 games or more, I net $225 or so. If 5 games, I net $0

For [BAD WORD REMOVED] and giggles, I bet $5 we would win the Super Bowl, and $5 we would win the AFC Championship, which would net me combined a little more than $1500 for both. Come on Jags, win me a trip to fly to Jacksonville from the West Coast so I can celebrate. One is allowed to dream right?

Miami is not good
Quote:If the Jags win 6 games or more, I net $225 or so. If 5 games, I net $0

For [BAD WORD REMOVED] and giggles, I bet $5 we would win the Super Bowl, and $5 we would win the AFC Championship, which would net me combined a little more than $1500 for both. Come on Jags, win me a trip to fly to Jacksonville from the West Coast so I can celebrate. One is allowed to dream right?

lol, easiest $10 Vegas will ever make, but I sure appreciate your fandom.

Yes, actually dreaming is recommended with the current state of the Jags.
Quote:Given that I bet $280 on the Jags over 5 wins when I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, I hope you are right.

Why $280? You bet too much.

If I was a betting woman, I would only gamble one dollar for each game I expect to win.
Quote:I dont think were gonna sweep houston again. Swap the Giants and Cowgirls games. 4 wins top 3 pick 2 years in a row and draft defensive stud. Then rebuild the o-line and draft a RB. 
Gurley anyone? Is he draft eligible after this year?

GO JAGS!!
We'll run the table. I have no doubt.

Quote:Why $280? You bet too much.

If I was a betting woman, I would only gamble one dollar for each game I expect to win.

Had to throw in 28 for Freddy T. Add in a 0 to make things interesting.
Quote:Had to throw in 28 for Freddy T. Add in a 0 to make things interesting.

But Taylor is not playing for us anymore. A better number is 5 because it is Blake's first career start.
Quote:Why $280? You bet too much.

I bet $86.29 on the exact same bet.

Wanna lecture me too, cat lady? Tongue
I bet 11.7
Quote:Gurley anyone? Is he draft eligible after this year?

GO JAGS!!

You just can't draft RB's that high anymore.

You just can't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6