Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Special-Needs Trump supporter kidnapped, tortured, and scalped on camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
They'll get there's
Where does this say he was a Trump supporter?  All I see is morally bankrupt pieces of filth attacking someone who cannot defend themselves.  Reprehensible, but I don't see anything to tie the sensational thread title selected to this story.

Quote:Where does this say he was a Trump supporter?  All I see is morally bankrupt pieces of filth attacking someone who cannot defend themselves.  Reprehensible, but I don't see anything to tie the sensational thread title selected to this story.

True, he may not be a Trump supporter after further analyzing. Reprehensible hate crime, regardless.
Quote:True, he may not be a Trump supporter after further analyzing. Reprehensible hate crime, regardless.

You should be ashamed of yourself for assuming he was a Trump supporter just because he is a special needs child.
Quote:You should be ashamed of yourself for assuming he was a Trump supporter just because he is a special needs child.

You should be ashamed of yourself for making light of a special needs person being tortured because of his race.

Quote:You should be ashamed of yourself for making light of a special needs person being tortured because of his race.

You kinda walked into it, dude. You should be ashamed for attempting to politicize it in the first place, especially given the lack of any evidence. Get off your high horse, I was making light of you.

Quote:You kinda walked into it, dude. You should be ashamed for attempting to politicize it in the first place, especially given the lack of any evidence. Get off your high horse, I was making light of you.

The torturers were ordering him to say "[BLEEP] Donald Trump". Is that something torturers normally tell their victims to say? You don't think there is any evidence?

It doesn't even matter, really. If it triggers you so much, change the topic title. I won't be surprised over the next few days we learn he is a Trump supporter. The important piece of news here is the disgusting act and hate crime performed on this special-needs person. Chicago is in complete disarray.
Quote:True, he may not be a Trump supporter after further analyzing. Reprehensible hate crime, regardless.

lol ... you're trying real hard, aren't you?
A violent crime took place in Chicago? No way.
Where is the man demanding that every democrat get to a microphone and condemn this before a 9 am deadline?

"Their silence is condoning" must only run one way!
Don't you Trumpettes usually bring out the false flag?
Quote:Don't you Trumpettes usually bring out the false flag?

Liar
I will be interested to see if hate crime charges will also be included given the racial elements of the crime.

Quote:I will be interested to see if hate crime charges will also be included given the racial elements of the crime.

Ha

Caucasian is not a protected race! Paying for the sins of father.
Quote:Ha

Caucasian is not a protected race! Paying for the sins of father.

Are you ok? You're rarely so accurate or truthful about the motivations of the Left.
This is Obama's true legacy.

That's just sick.

How are they even debating if this should be a hate crime? If this was done to a black special needs kid, Chicago would be burned to the ground. Pathetic.
The perpetrators of this crime are less than human. Animals that are not of the intellectual/intelligence level required to live among human beings. They need to be removed from the human genome pool.

All one can do is hope that karma returns the favor in a most painful way. Jail is not enough of a punishment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9