Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy New Year, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Interim Head Coach Doug Marrone will try to lead our Jaguars conclude their disappointing 2016 NFL regular season  campaign, as  the Jaguars are on the road in Indianapolis, for the rematch with Colts.

Even with a final record of 4-12, the Jaguars are a game below their 2015 regular season when they finished 5-11.  However, Jacksonville has won the last two games over Indianapolis,  in both teams last meeting,  played a Wembley Stadium in the London, England area.  Jaguars QB Blake Bortles threw the game clinching 42-yard touchdown pass to Allen Hurns, with 5:03 remaining in the fourth quarter, to secure the 30-27 win back on October 2, 2016.

Jaguars  seek to return to playoffs next season, and also have a double-digit record, since the 2007 Jaguars team reached the NFL Playoffs with their 11-5 record, and lead by Head Coach Jack Del Rio.

NO injuries, finish undefeated to start the year  2017, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:    Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/regular17

http://506sports.com/

Happy new year everybody
Happy New Year
Happy New Year everyone!

Go Jags!

Man., this year passed by with a quickness... It seems like just yesterday it was 2016.

Good riddance 2016 Jaguars, Happy New Year Go Jags
Quote:Man., this year passed by with a quickness... It seems like just yesterday it was 2016.

This. I remember last January like it was yesterday... Can't believe we're already in 2017. Feels like time flew once summer started.
If any of you are on DirecTV or AT&T, the channel is blacked out while arguing over $$.  So better get alternate plans ready  (Antenna, sports bar, etc.)

Happy 2017 everyone!

Here's to the Jaguar's future.

Always a bit sad for the last game of the year. Here's to the new year and a new beginning.

[Image: UwFOXIx.jpg]

Start the year off with a win

Quote:Jaguars seek to return to playoffs next season, and also have a double-digit record, since the 2007 Jaguars team reached the NFL Playoffs with their 11-5 record

This paragraph from our maker, gold.

2016 goes down as one to be staunchly forgotten, 16 years into the 21st century. Personally, socially, financially for me, and more.
This will upset me greatly. Why the hell spend all that money every year on DirectTV if I can't watch my game?

Quote:If any of you are on DirecTV or AT&T, the channel is blacked out while arguing over $$. So better get alternate plans ready (Antenna, sports bar, etc.)

If there is no other way for you to watch the game, perhaps a quick search on reddit might turn up something like a special subreddit just for nflstreams Wink

Quote:Man., this year passed by with a quickness... It seems like just yesterday it was 2016.

Quite the contrary, it seems like 2017 took all year to get here.
Happy New Year !

Last game until August 2017...

Quote:This will upset me greatly. Why the hell spend all that money every year on DirectTV if I can't watch my game?

Isn't that only if it's a local game? Down where I live it's always the dolphins so I don't think it's an issue. If that happens I'll be contacting DIRECTV
Quote:This will upset me greatly. Why the hell spend all that money every year on DirectTV if I can't watch my game?

My antenna is up and running. Locals are demanding more money from DirecTV which will come from you.  ( I set up a Tablo DVR)
Denard getting the start. Ivory out.
Quote:Denard getting the start. Ivory out.

game over