Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Bucs Preseason Game Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Jaguars football is finally here, Jaguars fans!  :yes:  Smile  Jacksonville Jaguars begin their 2014 preseason this month as they host the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the improved EverBank Field with their new, giant video boards.

Blake Bortles  era also begins tonight, but both he, his Jags teammates, and the Bucs may have to overcome possible scattered thunderstorms with 100 degree humidity at tonight's 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, and we hope Head Coach Gus Bradley and the rest of the Jaguars win their first preseason game in front of their home fans.  GO JAGUARS!!!    :yes:  Smile  :thumbsup:  ^_^

Well with the humidity at 100 degrees I certainly hope the temperature isn't 94 percent.

Defense needs to get:              Offense needs to get:

3-4 Sacks                                   Past the 50 yard line

1 Int                                            More than 1 TD

2 Forced Fumbles                      Less than 2 turnovers

Game day!
INVEST IN BEER.... HEAVILY

yep that time of year again, not sure if my heart can take it.

Quote:yep that time of year again, not sure if my heart can take it.
 get on an organ waiting list and enjoy the season... takes about 5 years to get a good liver.... not sure about a heart
Quote:Well with the humidity at 100 degrees I certainly hope the temperature isn't 94 percent.

What about the wind chill factor? Do we divide by pi or not?
Quote:What about the wind chill factor? Do we divide by pi or not?

As long as its apple pi.....
Based on the scrimmage.  Jaguars 12 (4 field goals), Bucs, 24.

I expect Bortles to have a perfect passer rating and score every drive. If he doesn't ... We got a problem
Quote:Based on the scrimmage. Jaguars 12 (4 field goals), Bucs, 24.

You have a high opinion of Tampa's depth. Starters may play a couple of series.
it's a shame TidyCat wasn't the stadium sponsor.. then we could call it the "Litter Box".

Quote:it's a shame TidyCat wasn't the stadium sponsor.. then we could call it the "Litter Box".
that'd actually be pretty awesome.
Does anyone know where you can watch this for the people out of town? Thanks for the help.

OK, I only post in "official" game day threads...finally!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the offensive line and how they gel. I'm still not a fan of the zone blocking scheme.

I want to get a M Lee jersey but here's my history:

Boseli

Brunell

Leftwich

Williams

Jones

Blackmon

I think I'm going to stick to hoodies for the time being.
Quote:OK, I only post in "official" game day threads...finally!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the offensive line and how they gel. I'm still not a fan of the zone blocking scheme.

I want to get a M Lee jersey but here's my history: you hit home runs outta the box but after that died out.

Boseli

Brunell

Leftwich

Williams

Jones

Blackmon

I think I'm going to stick to hoodies for the time being.
I always start out optimistic about the season...so I am now enjoying my last 7 hours of naïve bliss.

Quote:Does anyone know where you can watch this for the people out of town? Thanks for the help.

Go to BCC....

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/8/7/59...in/5742488
Quote:Does anyone know where you can watch this for the people out of town? Thanks for the help.
Go to NFL.com and click on "Preseason Live"  

For $20 bucks you can watch every preseason game live - or later on-demand. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42