Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where do we go from here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With Alex Mack gone, where does this leave us?  Do you expect Caldwell to sign some other free agent or will it strictly be the draft now?

I think it's obvious we don't think Brewster or anyone on the roster is the Center for us....  This leaves us with 2 glaring holes on our offensive line.  If we go into the draft with 2 huge holes, I think you will see us reaching for some "starters" in round 2-4 to fill those positions up, possibly leaving playmaking WRs on the board in the process.

It really sucks Cleveland matched.

Some how, some way, we will carry on.
Screw that. BAP all the way.
Quote:Some how, some way, we will carry on.
It won't be easy, but we must try.
One word - Forward.

We still need to make major improvements on our offense.  Alex Mack would have helped a lot, but we've still got the draft.  Not sure we do much more in Free Agency as far as big moves go. 

How does one put the actual video in their post rather than just the link?

On subject, nothing has changed for the Jags as far as Mack is concerned. They will simply continue the build.

FA is pretty much over until the draft. Therefore, with the 3rd pick in this this year's NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars have traded with the Atlanta Falcons!

GO JAGS!

Up
Quote:How does one put the actual video in their post rather than just the link?

On subject, nothing has changed for the Jags as far as Mack is concerned. They will simply continue the build.

Like I would believe a guy that can't figure out how to put an actual video in their post when discussing the very serious subject of Mack, and the Jaguars.

Thinking of it, I will have to continue to investigate how to perform that task as well.

"VIDEO ON"

You mean to tell me this board hasn't updated to a Sync System?
Quote:Like I would believe a guy that can't figure out how to put an actual video in their post when discussing the very serious subject of Mack, and the Jaguars.

Thinking of it, I will have to continue to investigate how to perform that task as well.

"VIDEO ON"

You mean to tell me this board hasn't updated to a Sync System?
I guess ima to dumbz or somtin. Sad

edit- That's it, I'm going to the booze thread to get drunk.

Quote:I guess ima to dumbz or somtin. Sad

edit- That's it, I'm going to the booze thread to get drunk.

Like you ever left.
Quote:How does one put the actual video in their post rather than just the link?

The [media] tag.  

Even if we had signed Mack we'd obviously just continue building.  We'd just be one step closer.
Quote:The [media] tag.  

Even if we had signed Mack we'd obviously just continue building.  We'd just be one step closer.
True.

The my media tag? do you have to save it to your computer first? Thanks.
Quote:True.

The my media tag? do you have to save it to your computer first? Thanks.

No, you just have to go [*media] URL [/media] with the URL in between.  Without the Asterisk obviously.  

On Topic: I imagine as far as getting a center goes, there's the draft.  There's also always next year if someone doesn't work out this year.  

We were planning to draft one all off season so i would say we just continue doing that. 

Quote:No, you just have to go [*media] URL [/media] with the URL in between.  Without the Asterisk obviously.  

On Topic: I imagine as far as getting a center goes, there's the draft.  There's also always next year if someone doesn't work out this year.  
Thanks, maybe Brewster can come on in camp..
Gawd I'm dumb, please me inform with steps a drunk child would understand. I mean as far as imbedding videos.

Quote:Gawd I'm dumb, please me inform with steps a drunk child would understand. I mean as far as imbedding videos.

I begged like that once, too. I don't think they like us.

Buy a lady a drink over in the booze thread? I'm lonely.
Quote:I begged like that once, too. I don't think they like us.

Buy a lady a drink over in the booze thread? I'm lonely.
Got proof? You know about the lady part? Plus I was just there and the place was dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5