Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley says Henne our starter even if we draft QB at 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Looks like the same old story. If Henne remains our starter it will be another long season. The guy is just not a starting QB in this league.
Quote:Looks like the same old story. If Henne remains our starter it will be another long season. The guy is just not a starting QB in this league.

He just wants the new guy to beat out Henne, not have the job handed to him. 

Sometimes I feel sorry for this team, and our fanbase.

Don't believe anything coaches, GM, the owner says. 

Quote:Looks like the same old story. If Henne remains our starter it will be another long season. The guy is just not a starting QB in this league.

But... But...

It's all about having a culture of competition...
Damn man, I wonder if he would like to kick me in my beanbags as well.

Quote:Sometimes I feel sorry for this team, and our fanbase.
What is with this organization an the QB position
Watch for me in week 1.  I will be the guy jumping off the scoreboards into the swimming pool.

Quote:What is with this organization an the QB position
They want this team to fail so they can move to London or Los Angeles.
Ask Leftwich and Garrard about that

Don't get why he'd say that. Don't see the point.  Better to say nothing at all.  

Quote:Don't get why he'd say that. Don't see the point.  Better to say nothing at all.  

Considering his message in the past has always been competition and best man wins, period, it sure seems a weird thing to say.
Quote:Don't get why he'd say that. Don't see the point.  Better to say nothing at all.  

But it really doesn't mean anything.
Maybe this year we will win 5 games. Yeaaaaaaa
Bradley also said just because they have Henne doesn't mean they won't take a QB. Henne is the starter. If a rookie comes in and outperforms him, that guy will be the starter.

I'm sure he means going into camp rather than as a week 1 starter.

The rookie QB isn't going to just get handed the starting QB spot without proving himself first.. 

Quote:I'm sure he means going into camp rather than as a week 1 starter.
No, he said he envisions him as our week one starter
Quote:No, he said he envisions him as our week one starter

What was the exact quote?
Quote:The rookie QB isn't going to just get handed the starting QB spot without proving himself first.. 

Nobody expects that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6