Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Uche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well looks Like our o line is going to be completely revamped after uche just got cut and I'm loving it
Saves about 4M against the cap. Smart move I guess. Thought he was slightly above average when healthy but it looks like they want to completley overhaul the interior. Not against it.

Uche has been a weak spot for a while, not surprised at all. Hopefully this draft is deep in Oline

Quote:Uche has been a weak spot for a while, not surprised at all. Hopefully this draft is deep in Oline

He certainly has been mediocre but was a hell-a lot better than the brutally awful Will Rackley.
Denver bound?

Think rackley gets cut to?
Hopefully we'll target O-line in FA.
Good move.  We were overpaying for his services.  When healthy, he was good in the run game and mediocre vs. the pass.  I like him and wish him the best.

Quote:Think rackley gets cut to?

Why? At a minimum he's cheap depth.
I think Rackley gets one more season based on potential alone. However, if they pick up a Guard in FA and the draft he had better watch out.

We could upgrade at every position on the line except LT.

Quote:I think Rackley gets one more season based on potential alone. However, if they pick up a Guard in FA and the draft he had better watch out.

Rackley hasn't shown much in developing into a quality Guard, I read a report earlier this year that the Jaguars view him as a swing/backup player.
Quote:I think Rackley gets one more season based on potential alone. However, if they pick up a Guard in FA and the draft he had better watch out.

And he's cheap. 
Quote:And he's cheap. 

Like a bottle of nighttrain.
I would give him his 3rd year to see if things begin to click for him. I would expect him to have to win a job though.
No surprise here. We've been talking bout the middle of the line all season. Center & guards have to be upgraded.
Saves a little cap space. Uche was a good guy and all, but it's still a business. Good luck.

I really think Caldwell is the guy, uche was half way decent at times when he wasn't injured but for his money that's not good enough for this team. Love the move more and more that I think about it.
Quote:Saves a little cap space. Uche was a good guy and all, but it's still a business. Good luck.

Definitely agree. His play slipped a lot the last two years and he had injuries. But he was one of the best guys on the team. Always a class act.
TMD should be loving this.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6