Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kind of Bothersome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The CIA says the Russians tried to meddle in our election. They say Russia tried to influence things in Trump's favor.  They say they have loads of evidence.  Trump says he doesn't believe it.   I don't need to post links to all this, it's all over the news, you will have already seen it if you are keeping up with things. 

Now Trump wants to nominate Rex Tillerson, former head of Exxon, to be Secretary of State.   Tillerson is a friend of Putin.   Exxon has deep deep ties in Russia.  It's their largest area of exploration.   Putin even gave Tillerson the "Order of Friendship" decoration in 2012.  

I've said I will hold off on criticizing Trump until he actually does something.  I want to give him a fair chance.  But this relationship with Russia is something we need to watch.  If Putin misinterprets things, and thinks he now has a free hand to do whatever he wants in Latvia, Estonia, etc, it could lead to a very dangerous situation. 
She sold him 20% of our uranium and let him annex Crimea. Is that really the person Putin was afraid of?

Moreover, john podestas e-mail was hacked with a basic fraudulent password capture. DNC has an aid that was shot in the back but not robbed on his way to a grand jury. Now the CIA that didn't pick up on benghazi is telling us it was people connected with THE RUSSIANS?
Quote:She sold him 20% of our uranium and let him annex Crimea. Is that really the person Putin was afraid of?

Moreover, john podestas e-mail was hacked with a basic fraudulent password capture. DNC has an aid that was shot in the back but not robbed on his way to a grand jury. Now the CIA that didn't pick up on benghazi is telling us it was people connected with THE RUSSIANS?

I won't speak to the uranium part because I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but we all know the bolded part is horse manure.  Russia was heavily sanctioned for Crimea - it just wasn't worth going to war over.

This thread isn't about Hillary anyway.

Yes, it is bothersome that the same Russians that hacked the DNC's emails and gave them to wikileaks in order to help facilitate a Donald presidency now have a potential Kremlin plant at the US state department.  Had a Democrat been elected and this played out, the impeachment proceedings would have already started.
So Snowden and Manning are hailed as heroes for exposing state secrets but the Russians are bad guys for revealing the dark incestuous underbelly of Hillary Clinton and the DNC? I don't get it.

Btw, the CIA concluded the Russians meddled in the election, but provided no proof. The same hackers who breached the DNC servers also attempted to access the RNC, but with less luck. It looks to me the Russians intended to sling mud everywhere and see what stuck. God knows there's enough on Hillary. Unfortunately, in a cruel twist of fate, the same organization which carefully cultivated Hillary's coronation by eliminating same-party opponents and feeding questions to the media via DNC plants also undid her by leaving the committee's and her machinations exposed to hacking. 

It is kind of bothersome how the Democrats are acting like complete hypocrites (again). Obama said it was impossible to hack the elections. FBI came out and said Trump had no ties to the Russians. Now, suddenly, Obama and the neocon wing of the Republicans are saying the Russians DID influence the election unfairly, CIA "sources" have "evidence", and now the Democrats are demanding a new vote. How can you have any sort of dignity left when you do a complete 180 on something like that? They HAMMERED Trump RELENTLESSLY about not accepting the election results, and here we are and the Democrats are acting like the biggest sore losers imaginable.

Extremely bothersome how unethical and hypocritcal the Democrats behave.

Rex Tillerson is the least of our worries. The bigger problem is the insistence by the Democrats/CIA to throw the current election in the trash and start a civil war because they lost.

Quote:She sold him 20% of our uranium and let him annex Crimea. Is that really the person Putin was afraid of?

jj, you need to let it go. Trump won, Hillary no longer has relevance, especially here. There were more than a dozen intelligence organizations agreeing Russia hacked into both the DNC and RNC databases. This isn't about Jill Stein's recount efforts, none of the intelligence reports say Russia was successful in influencing election results, but the fact only DNC data was given to Wikileaks suggests they tried.
Quote:It is kind of bothersome how the Democrats are acting like complete hypocrites (again). Obama said it was impossible to hack the elections. FBI came out and said Trump had no ties to the Russians. Now, suddenly, Obama and the neocon wing of the Republicans are saying the Russians DID influence the election unfairly, CIA "sources" have "evidence", and now the Democrats are demanding a new vote. How can you have any sort of dignity left when you do a complete 180 on something like that? They HAMMERED Trump RELENTLESSLY about not accepting the election results, and here we are and the Democrats are acting like the biggest sore losers imaginable.

Rex Tillerson is the least of our worries. The bigger problem is the insistence by the Democrats/CIA to throw the current election in the trash and start a civil war because they lost.

Who among the Democratic leadership is demanding a new vote?
Quote:jj, you need to let it go. Trump won, Hillary no longer has relevance, especially here. There were more than a dozen intelligence organizations agreeing Russia hacked into both the DNC and RNC databases. This isn't about Jill Stein's recount efforts, none of the intelligence reports say Russia was successful in influencing election results, but the fact only DNC data was given to Wikileaks suggests they tried.

A dozen intel agencies provided zero evidence of Russian hacking.  It's just one of those fun facts repeated endlessly in the hope that someone will believe it.  Looks like they found at least one Huckleberry.
I was wondering how long this sore loser thing would go on for.

Quote:I was wondering how long this sore loser thing would go on for.

It's a bitter pill to swallow when the sympathetic entertainment and news media cabal had all but elected Hillary and set the agenda for the next 4 years. What's even worse is the MSM proudly raised the flag of bias because they felt it incumbent to defeat Trump, the American voter be damned, for the 'good of the country', and their party of choice. So now they've willingly exposed themselves for the biased hacks we knew they were and are deep in the accountability hole. The Democrats are on their heels and the now out-of-the closet MSM no longer has effective ammunition against a president-elect who has no political baggage and a public that has grown jaded to their deck of label cards. 
Quote:This thread isn't about Hillary anyway.

It is if you want to talk about the election. 
They have all this evidence, and they wont show it? 

With the way the Federal government has been used lately, I'll wait until I see credible evidence to have an opinion on it. Meanwhile, Hillary wanted to start war with Russian, but I suppose that's better?

I find it funny how Hillary was supposedly simultaneously dealing with Russia and getting ready to declare war on them.  |

Also Snowden and Manning were American Citizens.  They were whistelblowers.  Big difference.

Quote:A dozen intel agencies provided zero evidence of Russian hacking.  It's just one of those fun facts repeated endlessly in the hope that someone will believe it.  Looks like they found at least one Huckleberry.

97% of intel agencies agree that Russia did it. The science is settled.

The media might want to look at the USAs history of involvement in foreign elections.
Quote:It is kind of bothersome how the Democrats are acting like complete hypocrites (again). Obama said it was impossible to hack the elections. FBI came out and said Trump had no ties to the Russians. Now, suddenly, Obama and the neocon wing of the Republicans are saying the Russians DID influence the election unfairly, CIA "sources" have "evidence", and now the Democrats are demanding a new vote. How can you have any sort of dignity left when you do a complete 180 on something like that? They HAMMERED Trump RELENTLESSLY about not accepting the election results, and here we are and the Democrats are acting like the biggest sore losers imaginable.

You're missing the point again, man.

This isn't about demanding a new vote.  I implore you to find anywhere where I suggested that, and in fact, in a separate thread, said that even if the Ruskies released as much damning information about Hillary as possible through Assange, it wouldn't have appreciably moved the needle.

Now....

Why aren't you outraged over the Russians interfering in the United States presidential election?
Quote:You're missing the point again, man.

This isn't about demanding a new vote. I implore you to find anywhere where I suggested that, and in fact, in a separate thread, said that even if the Ruskies released as much damning information about Hillary as possible through Assange, it wouldn't have appreciably moved the needle.

Now....

Why aren't you outraged over the Russians interfering in the United States presidential election?

How are they interfering and how does that make Trump a worse candidate than Hillary?
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/10/reid-russian-involvement-in-election-a-hanging-chad-1000-times-over-trump-lost-the-election/'>Reid: Russian Involvement In Election ‘A Hanging Chad 1,000 Times Over,’ Trump ‘Lost the Election’</a>

Nowhere does it say Reid is demanding a new vote.

Fail.
Quote:A dozen intel agencies provided zero evidence of Russian hacking. It's just one of those fun facts repeated endlessly in the hope that someone will believe it. Looks like they found at least one Huckleberry.

Says the man who believes every conspiracy theory he reads.

You think the CIA is going to reveal their sources?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14