Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Adios Mincey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
gone

What darn rule did he break anyway.  Man....

Good thing that text letting him know Mincey was released got to Mark Long from the AP while he was on the air with 1010XL. 

Quote:Good thing that text letting him know Mincey was released got to Mark Long from the AP while he was on the air with 1010XL. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Mincey shot me a text letting me know that he was released. Ninja
Good riddance.

Talk about a fall from grace.

Good news via O'Halloran is no dead money on 2014 cap.

Jags and Gators don't seem to mix.

I'd love to know what rule he broke. I didn't expect him to be gone so quickly.

He wont be missed.  Another bad contract from Gene.

Appears Gus and Dave have zero problem with enforcing accountability. Man to have been a fly on the wall for that.

Literally will not be missed
Simple mathematics and physics

Weight of contract greatly exceeded the sum of production and attitude thereby creating an irresistible suction out the door.

He had that pretty good year in what '11? I forgot if he broke double digits in sacks but that year he was clearly a decent rusher, and then nothing. I have nothing against him personally, hope he finds work soon or has saved his money. Watch him get signed by Dallas and multiple threads start back up for him
Quote:Simple mathematics and physics

Weight of contract greatly exceeded the sum of production and attitude thereby creating an irresistible suction out the door.

Not just the weight of the contract; but also the weight of the player.  Mincey was getting fat, slow, and ineffective.  Thanks for the good times, Mince.  
lol

Wonder who takes his roster spot. 

Gotta love it. There appears to be strong discipline and accountability on this team. "Do...your...job."

Quote:He had that pretty good year in what '11? I forgot if he broke double digits in sacks but that year he was clearly a decent rusher, and then nothing. I have nothing against him personally, hope he finds work soon or has saved his money. Watch him get signed by Dallas and multiple threads start back up for him

8 sacks i think?
Quote:8 sacks i think?

And if I remember correctly like 5 of them came in the two games against the colts while the colts were tanking the season for Andrew Luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6