Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AR15 salty at fans. Remains a whiner.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dude's having a rough year. He's under a microscope and doesn't like it. I don't blame him...but he does need some media training, though.
Anyone who whines about the fans is telling the truth. Acting like you aren't a fan of the team is beyond stupid.

There's a way to fix it. Start by catching the ball, then maybe we can think about winning every once in a while too. Boom, no more booing.

Khan should hire me as an adviser. This stuff is easy peazy.
Better lock him up before he leaves.

Quote:There's a way to fix it. Start by catching the ball, then maybe we can think about winning every once in a while too. Boom, no more booing.

Khan should hire me as an adviser. This stuff is easy peazy.

Nobody who thinks Allen Robinson never catches the ball or that his problems have nothing to do with bad coaching should think for one second he can give the Jaguars any kind of advice.
[Image: JaZX9.gif]

He can start telling me when I can and can't boo when he stops handing the ball to DBs for Ints.

We should be more appreciative of those 14 wins over the past 4 years.

Maybe it will be different with another QB, but this guy never seems to be wide open. Every catch is challenged. He makes some amazing grabs, but nothing seems to come easy for this guy.

With our current WR's, I think we should grab one in the draft this year. The most promising one is the injury prone one (Lee).

JW, go away.

Any player that thinks they can talk about booing fans when they are 2-10 needs to have a stern talk with the owner and some media teaching 101.  The guy is clueless.  You suck, and you've sucked for an extremely long period of time, expect booing.

What's ole Stonehands complaining about now?  LOL

Our players are so soft. Thanks Gus...

I can't wait for a real coach to light a fire under these egotistical, one year wonders. 

Quote:What's ole Stonehands complaining about now?  LOL

[Image: 8pqnMJd.jpg]
Quote:Maybe it will be different with another QB, but this guy never seems to be wide open. Every catch is challenged. He makes some amazing grabs, but nothing seems to come easy for this guy.

That's because Bortles is passing to the DB.  The more open ARob gets, the harder it is to intercept it.
Quote:What's ole Stonehands complaining about now?  LOL

You literally made me LOL in real time when I read your post. Thanks for making my Monday.
What the fans don't see? I'll tell you what, I also don't see those fat paychecks either. Just catch some balls, gain more then a millimeter of separation, win some damn games and the boos will stop.

Quote:Our players are so soft. Thanks Gus...

I don't disagree, but so are our fans.

Yesterday was embarrassing.
Quote:That's because Bortles is passing to the DB.  The more open ARob gets, the harder it is to intercept it.

You bring up an interesting point that I was actually thinking about while watching Appleby in the UF/ALA game. I'm curious if Bortles actually aimed for the DB if he would hit his offensive target?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7