Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: To all the fans in the stadium wearing bags over their heads...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You all are idiots. Nuff said. Same goes for all the mindless Tebow fans. A true fan isn't afraid to show their colors.

Agreed.

Flame on Bagheads!

How many did u see? I only got to watch a little of the 3rd quarter from work...only saw a bunch of empty teal seats
Quote:You all are idiots. Nuff said. Same goes for all the mindless Tebow fans.
I didn't see any fans with bags over their heads.

I saw one idiot outside the westside gate 1 who had a why not Tebow sign.

I got his attention and told him "Because he sucks, that's why not!"

There were Bolts fans sitting across the aisle from me who saw the stupid Tebow banner being pulled overhead and openly wondered why the Jaguars didn't sign him.

I told her the same thing.

Another Bolt fan chimed in about him selling tickets and keeping the franchise here.

I explained the fans didn't want him here, that the team had polled STH and that the STH indicated they didn't want him here.  Then explained to them the Jaguars actually ranked 20th in attendance last year, outdrawing Chicago, etc.  Predictably, the reply from them was "I didn't know that."

Sigh.

First tebowers, then tankers and now we have.......BAGGERS! :ermm:

Com'on guys....its take a while to remake an NFL team from the ground up.

We'll be ok. loose the bags. :thumbsup:

oh and I saw the two baggers on TV......the guy with sunglasses had a Winn Dixie logo   Laughing

Quote:I didn't see any fans with bags over their heads.

There were Bolts fans sitting across the aisle from me who saw the stupid Tebow banner being pulled overhead and openly wondered why the Jaguars didn't sign him.

Another Bolt fan chimed in about him selling tickets and keeping the franchise here.

I explained the fans didn't want him here, that the team had polled SSTH and that the STH indicated they didn't want him here. Then explained to them the Jaguars actually ranked 20th in attendance last year, outdrawing Chicago, etc. Predictably, the reply from them was "I didn't know that."

Sigh.
That's very kind of u....but attendance u are wrong about sir....Shad won't keep buying tickets and trying to GIVE them away for much longer
Quote:That's very kind of u....but attendance u are wrong about sir....Shad won't keep buying tickets and trying to GIVE them away for much longer
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012
Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012
i was just about to post that... gotta love when people just say stupid junk for no particular reason.
Quote:I didn't see any fans with bags over their heads.

I explained the fans didn't want him here, that the team had polled STH and that the STH indicated they didn't want him here.  Then explained to them the Jaguars actually ranked 20th in attendance last year, outdrawing Chicago, etc.  Predictably, the reply from them was "I didn't know that."

Sigh.
Did they respond with his stats say otherwise? Or, you are willing to give the other QB's up to 3 years to show what they got yet you only give Tebow 1 year? Or .... There's more but two factual posts are enough.
They were there at least, I don't think it'll look so good towards the end of the year.

I imagine a few of the tankers were also bagheads. What kind of fan shows up to a game and cheers victory to the other team? It takes a special breed of Jag fan to do so, and if I were one of them, I wouldn't want my friends and neighbors knowing how I really felt either.

Quote:Did they respond with his stats say otherwise? Or, you are willing to give the other QB's up to 3 years to show what they got yet you only give Tebow 1 year? Or .... There's more but two factual posts are enough.

Tebow has had four years and three different teams to show his stuff.

Stop acting as if he's never had a chance.
Quote:Did they respond with his stats say otherwise? Or, you are willing to give the other QB's up to 3 years to show what they got yet you only give Tebow 1 year? Or .... There's more but two factual posts are enough.
huh... that doesn't make sense...  but ok, if you say so
Quote:You all are idiots. Nuff said. Same goes for all the mindless Tebow fans. A true fan isn't afraid to show their colors.
Mindless? http://intentionalgroundingblog.files.wo...raphic.png and he is missing 1000yds rushing from these stats? Only gets 1 year? Just amazing!
OK...Shad buys tickets to prevent blackouts and give tickets away just to get people to the stadium in hopes to sell merchandise and buy food an drinks..... where i work we get 25 tickets per game and can't even give away all of them and there ore over 600 people just in my building alone.

Seeing as how we work directly with the jaguars and their marketing teams Its easy for me to see and understand, but hey if all u see is what that link says and that makes u feel better when u lay ur head down at night then...night night
Quote:Tebow has had four years and three different teams to show his stuff.

Stop acting as if he's never had a chance.
Umm He won the starting job in Denver till the new coaches took over. He won the starting job the next year till they traded for PM. Jets didn't even give him a chance. And as for the Pats, he couldn't beat out Mallet, neither would half the Qb's in the league, and easily nobody on the Jags, so they wouldn't be in the league either.  :thumbsup:  Try to at least be honest about him.
Quote:OK...Shad buys tickets to prevent blackouts and give tickets away just to get people to the stadium in hopes to sell merchandise and buy food an drinks..... where i work we get 25 tickets per game and can't even give away all of them and there ore over 600 people just in my building alone.

Seeing as how we work directly with the jaguars and their marketing teams Its easy for me to see and understand, but hey if all u see is what that link says and that makes u feel better when u lay ur head down at night then...night night

Hook a college student up pleaseeeee.

I can find 25+ if you can't get find any takers...
hey, they went to the game knowing we had little talent and has little chance of winning, stayed until the end and yet you question their loyalty. embracing the tank tbh.

I went to the game dressed as a teal plastic seat. 

Quote:OK...Shad buys tickets to prevent blackouts and give tickets away just to get people to the stadium in hopes to sell merchandise and buy food an drinks..... where i work we get 25 tickets per game and can't even give away all of them and there ore over 600 people just in my building alone.

1.  The option of the team purchasing the remainder of tickets to avoid a blackout is available to every team.  Other teams have utilized this and the Jaguars still outdrew them.

2.  Even before Khan purchased the team, the Jaguars have rarely, if ever had league worst attendance, and has been comparable to other markets attendance wise.

3.  Corporations also buy tickets for other teams too.  Should that be held against them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7