Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lowery On Ir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ryan O'Halloran ‏@<b>ryanohalloran</b> 28m

Third time in three years with #<b>Jaguars</b> that Lowery will end season on IR or inactive due to injury.

I think we need to go ahead and cut ties with him and let Evans be the man at the FS spot.  He had another solid game this week.

i don't think you can cut a dude on IR

The future is now with Evans I guess. Atleast Evans and Cyp will grow together.
Quote:i don't think you can cut a dude on IR
At the end of the year.
Welp.   Let the youth evaluation continue.  

Quote:i don't think you can cut a dude on IR

Quote:At the end of the year.

Injury settlement.
2 rosters spots open up with him & Joeckel going on IR

Yea time to cut ties after the season with Lowery, at this point it's probably better to play Evans anyways.

Can we just put everyone on IR and have them sit at home until next season starts?

Marcedes needs to be next. Dudes calf has a boo-boo.

theres another draft choice we won't be getting/ trade we won't be making...... smh

Quote:Welp.   Let the youth evaluation continue.  
wahh.  the youth is the future.
Quote:wahh.  the youth is the future.
"Wahh? "  What is that?  Nobody's crying over here, Pal.    In a season that couldn't have ended well anyway - why not get a look at Evans and Winston Guy? (Guy is 23 BTW)

Quote:wahh.  the youth is the future.

He wasn't crying about anything? He was saying we get to evaluate the young guys more, way to make yourself look like a jerk over nothing :thumbsup:
Will Allen was realesed by Dallas today. We could pick him up just for insurance he is a verteran saftey who could help the younger players.

Hate to see D-lo get injured, he was our best secondary player during his time here. At least we get to see Evans in action now, which will only help for the future.

Quote:theres another draft choice we won't be getting/ trade we won't be making...... smh
Did you think we were trading him?

Was he on the block?
Roster Moves:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Pres...7c748f77f0

Summary: Ebert back on PS, Tobais Palmer waived from PS.

Joeckel, Lowery on IR.

Reisner IR designated to return 

Which opened up 3 active roster spots.

OT Demarcus Love brought up from PS, OT Sam Young from Buffalo claimed off waivers, OG Jacques McClendon on active roster again.

Quote:He wasn't crying about anything? He was saying we get to evaluate the young guys more, way to make yourself look like a jerk over nothing :thumbsup:

woah.  calm down, the wah might have been a bit much on my part.  it was intended to be more of welp, bone in the throat, feeling that evaluating the young guys is preseason jabber.  its week 5 into the season, you know the season you play to get into the REAL season?

i suppose its all going to be preseason, or just evaluation, from here on out until a year after we get the franchise guy (when we hope to know we have THE guy).

best of luck to lowery anyway, hope he gets healthy and continues to do what he whats - if its football, with another team.

Quote:"Wahh? " What is that? Nobody's crying over here, Pal. In a season that couldn't have ended well anyway - why not get a look at Evans and Winston Guy? (Guy is 23 BTW)

I'm not your Pal, Buddy.

Quote:theres another draft choice we won't be getting/ trade we won't be making...... smh
and what makes you think a team would actually want to trade for him?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5