Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Buncha phonies outside Watt
Well Schaub is looking sharp...

Watt may not see the field tonight.
Shaubs second pick...

Bench him for yates, can't be worse?

Manziel for the Texans. Amiright??

Love Texans fans who thought they were actually contenders. I dont even have them making the playoffs.
It sure is nice to see the Texans fall apart like this.

Matt Schaub is their David Garrard!  

Now if only they can get a Blaine Gabbert... 

Quote:Love Texans fans who thought they were actually contenders. I dont even have them making the playoffs.

Seems a given that Denver or KC will get one wild card. Indy could run away with the South. That leaves a bunch of teams (Miami, Tennessee, Balt/Cin loser, Cleveland?, Houston) fighting for one spot.
Denver a wild card??
Quote:Denver a wild card??

KC is 5-0 too, but yeah it seems unlikely.

Hope schaub throws another pick 6. That would end him for good.
Quote:Seems a given that Denver or KC will get one wild card. Indy could run away with the South. That leaves a bunch of teams (Miami, Tennessee, Balt/Cin loser, Cleveland?, Houston) fighting for one spot.

Miami's going to win their division and surprise everyone.  Belichick retires at seasons end.  (A man can dream...)
I heard Schaub wimper when he was being chased.
Nice ref.
Freeman to texans?
watt is such a beast. im still mad we picked gabbust over him  Wallbash

When we draft Teddy, y'all can take Gabbert
The Texans really screwed up by not drafting or bringing in a QB who could truly push for the starting job. Just as the Texans build a roster that is good enough to be year round playoff contenders, age catches up with Schaub. By the time they find that QB and develop him their window will be closed.
Turrible

Edit: Absolutely turrible
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6