Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brandon Albert Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dude owes the Jags. That's why he's back lol
Guess he wants his 9 mil.
He realized his foolish mistake in that he is gong to have to pay back that signing bonus. I say tough
Too funny.. When I read that he retired, I had a feeling he'd be back. Now why can't I do the same thing with lottery numbers, dammit.....
Probably told him they want their signing bonus money back so now he wants to play
Can he beat out Cam? I'm not so sure now. He looked kinda.........OLD.
Whether he will start at LT is irrelevant at this point. Seems he had a ways to go to get himself in shape for the season.
But, glad to see we'll have more depth on the OL.
INTERESTING.

I wonder if he's actually ready to work this time (and if TC even wants him back at this point.)
Hopefully it's not All About the money and he actually wants to play
Dis' knuckle playin pitty pat
Meh. If I were TC/Marrone I'd make him earn it. Starting tomorrow run gassers and do up downs all day from now until the start of week 1. He'll either quit again or be in the best shape of his life.
(08-07-2017, 10:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]INTERESTING.

I wonder if he's actually ready to work this time (and if TC even wants him back at this point.)

I doubt that, but we'll see. 

I'm figuring that this is just a money grab of some sort.
Does he have heart or simply poor money management skills? That's what Marrone, TC and Dave need to figure out. If he can play, he'd be a huge boost to a shaky line. If he's "pulling a Hugh" he can stay home.
Make him earn his job, even if he doesnt start, he would be a solid swing backup OL
Put him to the test. If he can block Dante......he stays. If not........
He's clearly out of shape and couldn't keep up. Basically took the hardest week of training camp off. I'd cut him
Branden Albert informs Jaguars he wants to return

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-to-return

Brandon Albert informed the Jacksonville Jaguars he wants to return to football, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo. The veteran OL announced his retirement last week.
(08-07-2017, 10:18 PM)SuperJville Wrote: [ -> ]He's clearly out of shape and couldn't keep up. Basically took the hardest week of training camp off.  I'd cut him

Hugh Douglas 2.0. Don't fall for it Tom!
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5