Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 60 min Donald trump interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I missed the first half but his whole ignorance on the importance of electoral college is concerning.
Good answer on the marriage equity it's settled so it's irrelevant.
Thought it was a good interview. The interviewer was kind of trolling on stuff I think is irrelevant moving forward, but good overall.
I like everything except the electoral college comment and the generals comment again.

I've just learned to deal with some of the stuff he says and hope he has good advisors.
Quote:I like everything except the electoral college comment and the generals comment again.

I've just learned to deal with some of the stuff he says and hope he has good advisors.

She could have pushed the general question further but I'm glad she stopped or at least edited it out.

In sure as Trump sees intelligence reports he will quickly change his tune, but 60 minutes wasn't the platform to say something like that. I didn't love the question TBH.
What did Trump say about replacing the ACA?

Quote:What did Trump say about replacing the ACA?

He said he is keeping ACA for 49 states but Florida will be on its own most likely.
Quote:He said he is keeping ACA for 49 states but Florida will be on its own most likely.

Tell the truth Stroud. You know not to say that crap.
Quote:He said he is keeping ACA for 49 states but Florida will be on its own most likely.

Hahahaha
Quote:Tell the truth Stroud. You know not to say that crap.

I think you should head outside with the rest of em and protest.
Quote:Tell the truth Stroud. You know not to say that crap.

The free rides over get a job bum and pay for it like everyone else
Quote:The free rides over get a job bum and pay for it like everyone else

Hahahahahahhahaha

I asked a serious question. When I do that nothing matters except getting a 100% truthful answer.

All you have to do to make me stop asking is answer the question.

Quote:I asked a serious question. When I do that nothing matters except getting a 100% truthful answer.

JW, you told everyone that watching it on tv wasn't a priority for you, don't get mad when no one wants to go into detail about what he said.
Quote:JW, you told everyone that watching it on tv wasn't a priority for you, don't get mad when no one wants to go into detail about what he said.

QFT
I wish that I could say that this didn't make me laugh.

It's true (not singling out JW) in general though. I'm tired of the government taking my money with things like social security.
Quote:I asked a serious question. When I do that nothing matters except getting a 100% truthful answer.

He's going to make healthcare mandatory. Not having healthcare coverage will be punishable by death. A very slow death. A very, very slow death over the course of 75-80 years, on average.

Trump is moderating already. Not unexpected in the least, and good to see, though his comments on the electoral college and ISIS continue to be troubling.
Quote:He's going to make healthcare mandatory. Not having healthcare coverage will be punishable by death. A very slow death. A very, very slow death over the course of 75-80 years, on average.

Trump is moderating already. Not unexpected in the least, and good to see, though his comments on the electoral college and ISIS continue to be troubling.

In seriousness for better or worse mandatory healthcare is here and probably isn't going away.

Since where on this wonderful road price control now has to become the focus. The problem with obamacare is taking a market system built on the philosophy of controlling price with supply and demand and eliminating the need for providers to keep the demand in check. Unlimited demand with limited supply means uncontrollable prices. Something has to give?
I don't think anybody with a beating heart would be opposed to not accepting pre existing conditions. Except maybe the CEO of the EpiPen company.
Quote:I don't think anybody with a beating heart would be opposed to not accepting pre existing conditions. Except maybe the CEO of the EpiPen company.

I've got a problem with it. You can't pick and choose when it comes to the state. We either go back to the system where private companies compete to provide individuals or groups of individuals coverage for medical procedures in exchange for payment or we go to a system where the state deciedes price, premium and care for everyone.

You cant have the state dictate what has to be covered or what you have to purchase and expect the former to function.

The advantage of option one is individual choice, I could chose to self insure, under insure or over insure but I had a choice. Today that choice is gone, I like having choices.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7