Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump promise tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Everybody here knows I've been behind Trump as long as anybody. He won. Now it's time to hold him accountable just like any other politician. I dont play nice. I dont make excuses for anybody. I want to keep track of the promises he made. Please help me identify the different promises and I will update this post as we go, over the next 4 years.

1. Build a wall

2. Fix the Affordable Care Act

3. Renegotiate NAFTA

4. Reject TPP

5. Fix the VA

6. Rebuild infrastructure

7. Get along with foreign countries

8. Put Hillary in jail

9. Renegotiate or eliminate Iran nuclear deal

10. Reduce taxes for the middle class

11. Reduce corporate tax rate

12. Deport illegal aliens

13. Appoint conservative Supreme Court Justices

14. Curtail immigration of muslim refugees

15. Enhance legal immigration

16. Wont take salary

what else?

Quote:Everybody here knows I've been behind Trump as long as anybody.  He won. Now it's time to hold him accountable just like any other politician.  I dont play nice.  I dont make excuses for anybody.  I want to keep track of the promises he made.  Please help me identify the different promises and I will update this post as we go, over the next 4 years.

1.  Build a wall

2.  Fix the Affordable Care Act

3.  Renegotiate NAFTA

4.  Reject TPP

5.  Fix the VA

6.  Rebuild infrastructure

7.  Get along with foreign countries

8.  Put Hillary in jail

what else?

Tear up the Agreement with Iran.

all of this on his 1st day in office .... ha !!
Iran has pretty much deemed the "agreement" a joke, anyway.

No "agreement" is worth what it's written on if no sides are living up to their promises - which is what's happening with it anyway.

updated

Monitor Muslim Americans? Suppress free speech in the Press? Don't forget appointing a bunch of Scalia clones to the Supreme Court.
There is only one opening on the bench correct?
RBG is on her last legs.
And to think days ago, Republicans were plotting on how to block four years of nominees. So patriotic.
Quote:RBG is on her last legs.

Just need two years. History says Democrats will win the house in 2018 mid term.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politic...ork-468662

Under a Trump presidency, the United States will “finally accept the longstanding congressional mandate to recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel,” according to his campaign’s description of the meeting, which was closed to the press.

Salty bitterness...it's what's for lunch.
Quote:And to think days ago, Republicans were plotting on how to block four years of nominees. So patriotic.

It would have been a patriotic effort if her nominees were going to be the tripe the last three Presidents put there (save Alito.)
badger,  great job in starting this thread,  especially as a long time Donald Trump supporter.

Quote:RBG is on her last legs.

Until she either retires or dies, Trump does not have to worry about replacing her. So there is still only one seat that needs to be filled.
10 might happen

11 will happen

I dont really see anything other than those two coming to pass. 

Putting Hillary Clinton in in jail can't happen. He lacks the power to do that.

Ethics reforms via constitutional amendment. May not pass, but he needs to attempt it.

Audit the fed.

Quote:Ethics reforms via constitutional amendment. May not pass, but he needs to attempt it.

Ethics reform should only be proposed as a law if he wants to do anything about it.
Quote:Monitor Muslim Americans? Suppress free speech in the Press? Don't forget appointing a bunch of Scalia clones to the Supreme Court.

Trump wants Muslims to register akin to the registry Jews had in Nazi Germany.

We'll see how that unfolds.
Quote:Trump wants Muslims to register akin to the registry Jews had in Nazi Germany.

We'll see how that unfolds.

He never said that, but clearly thinks simply being a Muslim makes someone evil.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17