Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our Jacksonville Jaguars are back playing their first regular season game with the same opponent they played at EverBank Field in their home finale last year, the Tennessee Titans.  Jaguars defeated the Titans in their last meeting at EverBank 38-17 back on December 24, 2016.

Jaguars upset the Texans in their home opener at Energy Stadium last Sunday, highlighted by Calais Campbell's four sacks over both Tom Savage, and DeShaun Watson.

Both the Jaguars and Titans are also playing their 46th all-time regular season and divisional meeting since the rivalry began when the Oilers defeated our Jaguars 10-3 in Jacksonville back on September 3, 1995.   Titans currently leads the series with 25 wins over 20 losses.

Senior Lead Referee Ed Hochcul leads the officiating crew assigned by the NFL that will supervise the playing field during this afternoon's game between the Jaguars and Titans,

Sunny and clear skies at 85 degrees, feels like 89 degrees, is the game forecast, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 52% humidity, and north/northeastern winds at 12 miles per hour.

This game should for the next three hours this afternoon at least, take their minds from the aftermath the Jacksonville community, as well as The State Of Florida, suffered from the wrath of Hurricane Irma last weekend.

NO injuries, and let's see our Jaguars and new Head Coach Doug Marrone win their first home game, and second straight regular season game in front of the Jaguars faithful at 'The Bank,' and also spoil former Jaguars DB Jonathan Cyprien's return and homecoming to Jacksonville.

LET'S GO JAGUARS, and win one in front of you true Jacksonville Jaguars fans, before you play your next game at London next Sunday!!!!!   Wink Smile Cool  Big Grin

Jaguars Vs. Titans Pre Game Release On PDF:

http://prod.static.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com..._vsTEN.pdf  

Jaguars Vs.Titans Live NFL GameCenters, And NFL On CBS Single Header Regional Map In Tan:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular2

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017091703...ab=preview
Isn't it NRG Stadium, not Energy Stadium?
I hope we smack em
Here's to a well played, injury free game. May the best team win.. or at least the one who plays in Tennessee.
I recently moved back to Nashville, where the fans are somewhat nice to me. Kerry lives here too. Win, win
[Image: giphy.gif]
"Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey, listed as questionable with an ankle injury, expects to play Sunday vs. Tennessee, per source."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...1793744896
(09-17-2017, 12:13 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it NRG Stadium, not Energy Stadium?

Laughing

(09-17-2017, 04:25 AM)roryjax Wrote: [ -> ]"Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey, listed as questionable with an ankle injury, expects to play Sunday vs. Tennessee, per source."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...1793744896

Good.

I'm starting to think he just doesn't like to practice, but as long as he shows up and keeps playing like he's playing I'm ok with that.
Think corey davis is going to have a breakout game.
(09-17-2017, 04:39 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Think corey davis is going to have a breakout game.

It sounds like Ramsey is playing so I wouldn't count on this much. 
(09-17-2017, 04:39 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Think corey davis is going to have a breakout game.

Laughing
Long as Ramsey plays, no WR is breaking out
Jeff Fisher is so smart, and witty, and perceptive. I hope my dear pet possum grows up to be like him.  

Corey Davis needs the ball to break out.  Ball ain't coming son...

Against Ramsay? You have a better chance of being a head coach for a day for Tennessee Titans than Ramsey getting work by Corey Davis. LOL
[BLEEP] the tacks
I'll probably be on the road while this game plays out, so I won't be able to get on here, unfortunately. But I really hope for a good, solid win.

Or hell, I'll just take ANY kind of win. That'd be nice. Looking good in a game is great and all, but it'd be nice to see the Jags get a streak going for a change and sustain it
Ramsays #1 he knows the secrets of desire. You guys seen nacho libre?

Ramsay will not be dancing at this party. Corey davis just you wait...
(09-17-2017, 07:27 AM)BritJag Wrote: [ -> ]Jeff Fisher is so smart, and witty, and perceptive. I hope my dear pet possum grows up to be like him.  

Jeff Fisher isn't coaching in the NFL.
(09-17-2017, 08:27 AM)uthill Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 07:27 AM)BritJag Wrote: [ -> ]Jeff Fisher is so smart, and witty, and perceptive. I hope my dear pet possum grows up to be like him.  

Jeff Fisher isn't coaching in the NFL.

Are you related to JDub?
Only 1 more week until the Jags true home opener in London!!
(09-17-2017, 08:36 AM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 08:27 AM)uthill Wrote: [ -> ]Jeff Fisher isn't coaching in the NFL.

Are you related to JDub?

I had to scroll back up to double check who posted because I thought the same thing.