Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***The Official "How the hell do we not have an ***Official Election Day Thread*** Yet?" Election Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Update, tell us who you voted for, link to exit polls, talk smack, whatever during the day. Tonight, no matter who wins, we shake hands, get drunk, dine in the hell that we've created. Tomorrow, we go back to talking about how much the Jaguars suck. Sound fair?

I've really got no dog in the race. I voted for Johnson, as my avatar shows (up yours, ballot photo laws). I remain hopeful that some third party candidate can steal a state, forcing the whole mess into the House of Representatives, where Trump would surely win. Nothing would shake the system to its core more than Hillary's coronation being stopped by the Constitution.
There was one, it disappeared?

I voted this morning before coming into work...TRUMP.

write in, I voted for Paul Casey "Gus" Bradley
Voted Trump, even though Hillary will win in a landslide. On a side note, why do people waste their time voting for someone like Gary Johnson when there is no chance he'll even come close to winning? I just never understood that approach, it's essentially a wasted vote.

Quote:Voted Trump, even though Hillary will win in a landslide. On a side note, why do people waste their time voting for someone like Gary Johnson when there is no chance he'll even come close to winning? I just never understood that approach, it's essentially a wasted vote.

There is no such thing as a wasted vote.
Hanging chads were wasted votes.

There may be no wasted votes but a vote for shrillary is a vote for a waste of a human being, If you want to call her a human being. I put her on the level of  bacteria.

Quote:Voted Trump, even though Hillary will win in a landslide. On a side note, why do people waste their time voting for someone like Gary Johnson when there is no chance he'll even come close to winning? I just never understood that approach, it's essentially a wasted vote.

Because I won't vote for either of two parties who don't champion my interests, that's why.
Quote:Because I won't vote for either of two parties who don't champion my interests, that's why.

Boom.
Quote:write in, I voted for Paul Casey "Gus" Bradley

Cool --- if he wins, we can move forward immediately.
Q:  How many dead people have already voted for HRC?

A:  All of them.

No,it's not, but the two major parties thank you for thinking it is.

If enough pissed off Whigs hadn't voted for a third party candidate, there'd be no GOP. Chew on that and tell me again how third party votes are wasted.
Quote:Q: How many dead people have already voted for HRC?

A: All of them.
#ZombieLivesMatter
Just returned from voting. Quite a few folks there for this time of day. Outside the precinct there was not a single shrillary sign holder. They know Jax Bch is a lost cause for the witch that is shrillary.

[Image: witch-hillary.jpg]

Quote:#ZombieLivesMatter

That's the undead, totally different voting demographic.
Quote:That's the undead, totally different voting demographic.
True,but given how many of them were turned because they couldn't afford proper zombie bite treatments with their Obamacare, they are skewing suspiciously far left.
Quote:True,but given how many of them were turned because they couldn't afford proper zombie bite treatments with their Obamacare, they are skewing suspiciously far left.

Must be eating a lot of democrat brain.
H->

I'll bite...what is H->

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10