Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Deshaun Watson Tears ACL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet  6m6 minutes ago
More

Sources: #Texans[Image: NFL_2017_HOUTexans_v2.png] QB fear Deshaun Watson suffered a torn ACL in practice today. A non-contact injury. MRI coming to confirm. Awful, awful.
Never good to hear. Hope they're wrong. If they're not, then there can be no excuses for the Jaguars not to make the playoffs.
Man. I just heard this on XM. What a blow to the Texans and Watson.

I really feel bad for the kid, division rival or not. Seems like a genuinely good kid who loves football.

As for the Texans, [BLEEP] em.
OMG I am stunned.  I hope for his sake the MRI does not confirm their fears. Ian Rapoport is good at noting teams "fear" a torn ACL before a diagnosis is official.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-torn-acl
That sucks for him and the Texans. As much as I don't like him as a player, he's an ultimate competitor and seems like a good kid. Hope he recovers well. This makes the Texans game a should win for us. Can't lose to a Tom savage led team which is also missing their 2 best defensive players.
Welp
Will BB5 be the last man standing in the AFCS?
(11-02-2017, 05:03 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]That sucks for him and the Texans. As much as I don't like him as a player, he's an ultimate competitor and seems like a good kid. Hope he recovers well. This makes the Texans game a should win for us. Can't lose to a Tom savage led team which is also missing their 2 best defensive players.

How can you not like the kid as a player? I get the Texans part, but as a player, he's great.
(11-02-2017, 05:00 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Man. I just heard this on XM. What a blow to the Texans and Watson.

I really feel bad for the kid, division rival or not. Seems like a genuinely good kid who loves football.

As for the Texans, [BLEEP] em.

Agreed completely.
The man upstairs just jumped on the Jags bandwagon.
(11-02-2017, 05:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Will BB5 be the last man standing in the AFCS?

Until further notice, I will assume Marcus Mariota also will finish the season on the active roster.
(11-02-2017, 05:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 05:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Will BB5 be the last man standing in the AFCS?

Until further notice, I will assume Marcus Mariota also will finish the season on the active roster.

If one is assuming, it would be more logical to assume Mariota will NOT finish the season on the active roster.
Well, I guess the division is ours to lose now. Sorry for the kid, not sorry for the team. I was kinda worried about our second matchup.
(11-02-2017, 05:11 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess the division is ours to lose now.   Sorry for the kid, not sorry for the team.  I was kinda worried about our second matchup.

It was starting to creep into my head too.
The Jaguars have zero excuse to not win the division now. Zero.
I can see the media now..... Jags will win division because Watson got hurt. Not because they are a better team. You know its coming.
Dang, poor Watson he was having an amazing 1st season.
Bad news for sure, but I'm still picking the Tinhorns over the clots this weekend
(11-02-2017, 05:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can see the media now..... Jags will win division because Watson got hurt. Not because they are a better team. You know its coming.

The only reason Jax won the SB is because Watson got hurt.
Omg

Conflicted cause I feel bad for him just as a man.

However; my jags will be headed to the playoffs and he might not be the same player anymore
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7