Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Watching Today's games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
We look so incompetent compared to other teams. Even the Browns are a competitive team, they are beating the jets. I really dont think the Olson firing will do anything. I just hope Khan is smart enough to fire Gus instead of keeping him next year.
The Jets have the same record we do and a terrible QB. That says nothing about the Browns being better than us.

The Browns have a good HC and GM.
I haven't enjoyed a Sunday like this in weeks! Watching actual football is kinda fun. Who would've known?
Quote:The Browns have a good HC and GM.

We have a good GM.
We're gonna lose.

Quote:The Browns have a good HC and GM.

Lol Browns have a good HC? He's 0-7 in his first year. LOL I would say the jury is still out on that
I think the red zone channel is spoiling me.  The rest of the league seems ahead of us on football activities and capabilities.  I can't figure out, why. I will say I am waiting to be proven wrong. I will eat my words happily.

Cmon dude, this is just spam at this point. There is a hundred other threads you have and could have again made your opinion known about Gus. Damn man, give it a break. at least quit littering. the board.

Wow Carr drops a dime to Cooper. Bortles would have wound up and thrown a floating quacker to the safety.

Also, Jameis looks much much better than Bortles. Such a shame, we drafted a QB a year too early again.
Quote:Lol Browns have a good HC? He's 0-7 in his first year. LOL I would say the jury is still out on that

They would have to go winless for two seasons for Jackson to have a Sub Bradley win loss record.
Quote:Lol Browns have a good HC? He's 0-7 in his first year. LOL I would say the jury is still out on that

Keyword: first. How many coaches have a winning record in their first year with very little talent on the roster?

Answer: Zero.
Quote:They would have to go winless for two seasons for Jackson to have a Sub Bradley win loss record.

Actually, I guess it's more like a year and a half. Jackson was .500 as a head coach coming into this year.
Chiefs are going to kill us.
Cleveland has a NBA championship and possibly a world series title incoming... they can be patient with their NFL team.  We have discord and dysfunction.

Quote:Chiefs are going to kill us.

The Chiefs are going to free us..
Quote:Cleveland has a NBA championship and possibly a world series title incoming... they can be patient with their NFL team.  We have discord and dysfunction.

Jacksonville was patient with the NFL team. Patience is running out because of how long we have been waiting, not a lack of other professional sports.
Quote:Keyword: first. How many coaches have a winning record in their first year with very little talent on the roster?

Answer: Zero.

(0-8).
Quote:(0-8).

Hey clown, watch the Raiders vs Bucs. 2 good young QBs. Might help your future scouting endeavors to see what one actually looks like.
Quote:Hey clown, watch the Raiders vs Bucs. 2 good young QBs. Might help your future scouting endeavors to see what one actually looks like.
Watching this game currently, and wow... You can really tell they're both professional football teams. We just play like school yard children.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9