Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "____hole countries"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Do I really need to say anything else? Even link an article? Several in the room--hell, almost everyone but Trump himself--have confirmed that he used that exact language to refer to Haiti and several African nations. Go ahead and defend his calling predominantly black countries (fix the filter)holes, please. I need the laugh.

I'm looking forward to 2018, when the [BLEEP] Trumpettes are politely told to get out of Congress. If you thought Trump was an effective leader when his own party had control of Congress, wait until you see what happens when the other party has it!

Can we have a third party that challenges the (fix the filter)holes in power on both sides and forces them to be less (fix the filter)holey?
Was he lying?
(01-12-2018, 06:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Was he lying?

How would you know?

It shows Trump's racist side (yes, calling black countries (fix the filter)holes is racist) and demonstrates once again how the concept of diplomacy eludes our great statesman that everybody loves.

And here come the racists.
(01-12-2018, 06:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

How would you know?

How would you know? When are you vacationing there? Shoot me that itinerary when you book it.

(01-12-2018, 06:38 PM)The Holy Teal Wrote: [ -> ]

And here come the racists.

Racist? If a country isn't in your top 200 vacation destinations, odds are it's a [BLEEP]hole. That is just a fact.
(01-12-2018, 06:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2018, 06:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]How would you know?

How would you know? When are you vacationing there? Shoot me that itinerary when you book it.

As you so skillfully do, you're dodging the part of this that exposes the [BLEEP] stain on Trump's beautiful orange face. Trump referred to black counties as (fix the filter)holes while openly questioning if we really need any more people from those nations in the US.

Defend that as not a racist comment.
(01-12-2018, 06:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2018, 06:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]How would you know? When are you vacationing there? Shoot me that itinerary when you book it.

As you so skillfully do, you're dodging the part of this that exposes the [BLEEP] stain on Trump's beautiful orange face. Trump referred to black counties as [BLEEP] while openly questioning if we really need any more people from those nations in the US.

I think DJT just questioned why people from Norway dont migrate here. Could he have been more eloquent in his speech? Absolutely, I won't deny that.
(01-12-2018, 06:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2018, 06:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]As you so skillfully do, you're dodging the part of this that exposes the [BLEEP] stain on Trump's beautiful orange face. Trump referred to black counties as [BLEEP] while openly questioning if we really need any more people from those nations in the US.

I think DJT just questioned why people from Norway dont migrate here. Could he have been more eloquent in his speech? Absolutely, I won't deny that.

Did he call Norway a [BLEEP] while questioning why we would need more Norwegians here?
Are we really back on the "Trump is a racist" train? He is trying to help the communities Obama abandoned for 8 years.
(01-12-2018, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Are we really back on the "Trump is a racist" train? He is trying to help the communities Obama abandoned for 8 years.

You mean the white folks?
James Woods said it best

Rule of thumb: if the water where you live is not potable because local engineers can’t somehow separate well water from sewage water, you live in a bleep country. Literally.
(01-12-2018, 06:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

(01-12-2018, 06:38 PM)The Holy Teal Wrote: [ -> ]And here come the racists.

Racist? If a country isn't in your top 200 vacation destinations, odds are it's a [BLEEP]hole. That is just a fact.

Him saying [BLEEP] is not why people should be mad. I’m sure a lot of those places are [BLEEP] holes. 

The most important word he used was Why. He is saying that some people do and some people do not have the right to try to become an American. And when you judge someone based solely on where they are from (and by extension their race) what do we call that?
(01-12-2018, 06:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

How would you know?

It shows Trump's racist side (yes, calling black countries (fix the filter)holes is racist) and demonstrates once again how the concept of diplomacy eludes our great statesman that everybody loves.

You didn’t answer the question. If he said it, which there are different accounts indicating he did and didn’t say it, was he wrong?

People love to throw the racist card out there.  At face value, his comment had nothing to do with race, but feel free to cling to Dick Durbin’s Account.  

In adition, Durbin said the chain migration issue is racist because blacks feel their ancestors immigrated to the US in chains, and using the term chain migration is hurtful to them and ultimately racist.  It’s complete crap as nobody has ever said anything of the sort about chain migration, but if you’re embracing his account of what Trump said, then go all in.
You’re gonna defend Trump no matter what he does.

He shouldn’t have used the term he used. It’s pretty simple. He’s trying to dictate who he wants coming to America. Funny how he chose Norway though.... wonder why?
(01-12-2018, 06:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]As you so skillfully do, you're dodging the part of this that exposes the [BLEEP] stain on Trump's beautiful orange face. Trump referred to black counties as [BLEEP] while openly questioning if we really need any more people from those nations in the US.

Because they have free healthcare and free college. Why would they want to come here, knowing those things are gonna cost them most of their income. The answer to that "question" Trump was "supposedly" asking is simple. They have it better in Norway. If you want to attract more Norwegians, you have to make it worth their while. We get people from [Bleep] hole countries because they want an improvement over what they have. Not a step down like they Norwegians would have to take.

If he’s really asking that question, he’s an idiot.
(01-12-2018, 07:07 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]

You didn’t answer the question. If he said it, which there are different accounts indicating he did and didn’t say it, was he wrong?

People love to throw the racist card out there.  At face value, his comment had nothing to do with race, but feel free to cling to Dick Durbin’s Account.  

In adition, Durbin said the chain migration issue is racist because blacks feel their ancestors immigrated to the US in chains, and using the term chain migration is hurtful to them and ultimately racist.  It’s complete crap as nobody has ever said anything of the sort about chain migration, but if you’re embracing his account of what Trump said, then go all in.

If not racism, what is it to refer to a group of black countries as (fix the damn filter or I'm going to stop censoring myself)holes? Chain migration is beside the point. Trump referred to a number of black countries as (fix the filter)holes, and questioned why we need any more people from them in the United States. 

To reiterate, the black countries mentioned are (fix the filter)holes, and the people living there are unwelcome in the United States. Your president's statement, not mine.

I don't see how that could possibly be defended as anything but racism.
Yeah, guys, why would anyone want to leave a [BLEEP] country to come here?

Jeebus, the spin you Trumpettes put on what he says is amazing. Do you really think there was anything other than race on his mind when naming Haiti and African countries as [BLEEP] countries, while wondering why we can't attract Norwegians? Are you kidding me?

And he's disparaging the people from these countries, too. Keep that in mind. The leader of the free world, the symbol of democracy, wishes more white people would try to immigrate here. To say he meant anything else is pure [BLEEP].
Simple question to those that are playing the race card......

Would you want to live in those countries mentioned?

I know I wouldn't
(01-12-2018, 08:03 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Simple question to those that are playing the race card......

Would you want to live in those countries mentioned?

I know I wouldn't
That has nothing to do with what is going on in this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7