Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official 2018 NFL Draft Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi, Jaguars fans!  Our 2017 AFC South Champions Jacksonville Jaguars, own the 29th overall pick in the first round, and also the 29th pick in each round in Rounds One, Two, Three, Four, Sixth, and Seventh, plus the 12th pick in Round 7, as our Jaguars participate in tonight's 2018 NFL Draft at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Jaguars will try to field a team to reach the 2019 Super Bowl.  

Immediate needs by Jacksonville include CB, LB, OL, QB, and WR.   GO JAGUARS!!!!!

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/teams/team?=JAX
I hope we pick up a good solid punter tomorrow.
Picking Rd 1 at 29 is actually a lucky number for me.

My bday is 1/29 and it's one of those numbers I see everywhere. By that logic alone I hope we don't trade bc I have a good feeling about that spot.
Any position except for WR in round 1 please.
I'd go best O lineman in 1st round (hoping Hernandez) followed by a legit pass catching tight end in 2nd.
No WRs in the first! Please and thanks

Also a Russell Wilson in rounds 2-4 would be welcome too
Generally in around pick #25-30, is where NFL teams pick a TE or a QB that projects in round 2. Normally teams that pick in the late 20's already have a good team and they can fill a need.

I look for the Jags to go TE in round 1. We simply cannot go with Lewis again. Its time to open up the middle of the field, and take pressure off the WRs and 4net.
I think it's going to be either Isaiah Wynn or Will Hernandez at G tonight.
(04-26-2018, 07:44 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: [ -> ]Any position except for WR in round 1 please.

Punter Banana

Championship!!!
I just got an inside tip that the Jags have 2 top guys on their board.

Lamar Jackson

Leighton Vander Esch, LB Boise State
(04-26-2018, 03:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Generally in around pick #25-30, is where NFL teams pick a TE or a QB that projects in round 2. Normally teams that pick in the late 20's already have a good team and they can fill a need.

I look for the Jags to go TE in round 1. We simply cannot go with Lewis again. Its time to open up the middle of the field, and take pressure off the WRs and 4net.

You know Lewis was released right?

I'm hoping for a mauling guard.
I think Jags will pick a postion player that no one is expecting them to take tonight. They will surpise us. I get the feeling they are going to take a kicker or qb. We don't know,thats why we are fans,and we guess.
(04-26-2018, 01:03 AM)AmeliaFL Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Jaguars fans!  Our 2017 AFC South Champions Jacksonville Jaguars, own the 29th overall pick in the first round, and also the 29th pick in each round in Rounds One, Two, Three, Four, Sixth, and Seventh, plus the 12th pick in Round 7, as our Jaguars participate in tonight's 2018 NFL Draft at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Jaguars will try to field a team to reach the 2019 Super Bowl.  

Immediate needs by Jacksonville include CB, LB, OL, QB, and WR.   GO JAGUARS!!!!!

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/teams/team?=JAX

Probably should replace CB with TE among immediate needs. 
There is a live draft day thread in the college forum for those interested in following along:

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=27712
(04-26-2018, 07:44 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: [ -> ]Any position except for WR in round 1 please.

...unless it's Courtland Sutton.

(04-26-2018, 04:16 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]I just got an inside tip that the Jags have 2 top guys on their board.

Lamar Jackson

Leighton Vander Esch, LB Boise State

They're probably both gone, but I'm ok with either being the pick if this is true.
Hopefully Price, Ragnow. or Hernandez
(04-26-2018, 03:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Generally in around pick #25-30, is where NFL teams pick a TE or a QB that projects in round 2. Normally teams that pick in the late 20's already have a good team and they can fill a need.

????? Lewis ?????
Browns take the #1 QB in the draft. Good stuff.
Haven't watch any college fb for couple years so will base it off their draft highlight reels

Maxfield possibly the least impressive number 1 pick I've seen in a long time

(04-26-2018, 08:20 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't watch any college fb for couple years so will base it off their draft highlight reels

Mayfield possibly the least impressive number 1 pick I've seen in a long time
Jags feasting on fresh rookie meat week 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8