Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Worse than any team Gene Smith fielded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Flame away but we've gone from bad to worse under Caldwell. I don't care about all the big names he's drafted this is a total suckfest.

It's a talent issue it's a coaching issue if ever you had to blow up a roster this is it.

Go ahead tell me about all the talent you see one the field?
Getting dominated by a baaaad Bears team, I can't make an argument against anything you stated

I feel there's talent, but it is being poorly coached. We replace an all-time worst GM by hiring an all-time worst coaching staff. Olson should lose his job after this performance.
It's built.

[Image: d3MLjTFhrwyXm0nK.gif]

So you suggest cutting Myles Jack, Jalen Ramsey, Telvin Smith, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns, Linder, Cann... Blow it up, right?

Honesty we should be killing the bears they're horrible! And we're down 13 going into the 4th?

The oline is worse by far than 2011

3 years in I'm not sure our QB is much better

He upgraded the wr position no doubt about that

RB not even close way worse

Dline a wash? Same story if _ develops look out I'm still waiting.....

Secondary maybe better hard to tell since we've changed it so much
Talent is gonna look like crap when it's poorly coached.
Quote:It's built.

[Image: d3MLjTFhrwyXm0nK.gif]

That soft serve turd is missing a cone and sprinkles.
Assemble the best at their posistion in the history of the NFL and if you put them in posistion to fail they will fail. Maybe the talent is garbage. Maybe not. What we do know for sure is the coaching staff and their schemes are garbage.
Very very sad
Dear Lord, I really hope we dont cut Jack, Ramsey, ARob, Hurns, Cann, Linder and more even. I think Id have to be done with the team if we became THAT stupid. But Im totally down for getting a new coaching staff.

Oh good, I was hoping I missed all the irrational fan reactions after a loss (Made this post. Then found out we won). If you think we should blow this team up then there isn't a thing I can say. You have gone off the deep end. We have a ton of young talent of defense and on offense. You have to remember, statistically, this staff is all-time bad. There are a number of HCs in the NFL, if they were coaching this team, we are in the mix to win the division. I firmly believe that. 

Quote:Flame away but we've gone from bad to worse under Caldwell. I don't care about all the big names he's drafted this is a total suckfest.

It's a talent issue it's a coaching issue if ever you had to blow up a roster this is it.

This is a joke...one of the more talented rosters we've had in a long, long time.

#coachingmatters
Quote:Flame away but we've gone from bad to worse under Caldwell. I don't care about all the big names he's drafted this is a total suckfest.

Shall we serve your crow fried or baked?
Quote:Shall we serve your crow fried or baked?

Lol
Gotta at least wait till it's over
I respectfully disagree... Eric SMITH!  I've found you out now, you're Gene Smith's son.  Or maybe his brother. Does he have a brother?  I don't know.  But you've defended him a lot ever since Caldwell became our GM.  

The talent on defense is there. They've been playing VERY solid for large portions of these games.

They played terrific today.

10 points allowed in the 1st half (when the offense couldn't do anything).

They were on the field a lot this game,, and only allowed 3 points the entire 2nd half. (3 points was given up by BB when he fumbled in FG range,, Defense immediately held then too.)

Defense is playing Winning Football right now.
I like the roster.

They need four new starters at the most to be a perennial playoff team IMO. (One of them may be the QB unfortunately- but maybe not with this level of game planning)

The coaching disturbs me greatly.

Watching that crossing route wide open a dozen times versus the zone without adjustment today drove it home.

The talent is there. (Mostly)

The coaching is absent.

Fail/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8