Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Flexed Out of Sunday Night Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well this sucks.
Good, we don't deserve that and at least now less people will see us humiliated than before.
Lol
Not surprised.
Marrone was honest in the press conference admitting this team doesn't deserve to be on SNF this season.
Yeah, screw all the folks that have made prior plans and have friends that booked flights and [BLEEP] to come see the game Sunday night. All about the [BLEEP] money.

Nice to see the typical trolls with the "Good and LOL" comments. You cats are soft as cotton balls.
Jags are the only team that can still lose on their bye week. SMH.
Well, that sucks. Who cares if you all had plans, tailgates, etc. Not the NFL that's for sure.
It's obvious that the NFL researchers have determined that the public is no longer interested in watching the Steelers.

[Image: 200.webp?cid=3640f6095be093356f70322e55a6c30b]

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095be0934130464d56550049ac]
I get flexing teams with losing records out of SNF in late November and December. I don’t think being 3-5 at this moment warrants it, however. That’s the small market effect.

If we lose this weekend, the league decision makers will have been proven right though.
welp, that's disappointing because I bet we thrash the squealers again.
COWBOYS @ EAGLES
Marrone acknowledged that the Jaguars didn't deserve it. They don't. I'm sorry for the fans who made plans to come in---unless they're Steelers fans.
Guess my in-laws are going to be tired for the game. They're driving down on Saturday.
Good News.  

The NFL announced they were flexing the Jags into the 2019 Week 1 Preseason showcase game against the Bucs on Thursday Night, August 15.
We win...we get exposure. Look at the Saints, in a smaller market than Jax. On TV all the time.
Yep, in the 3 games prior to the Jags-Eagles matchup, the fact that we got outscored 57-0 in the 1st half probably didn't help. We have no comeback ability, even from the smallest of deficits. The NFL knows if the opponent gets up on us by the score of 3-0 or 7-0 it's game over.
(11-05-2018, 03:17 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]We win...we get exposure. Look at the Saints, in a smaller market than Jax. On TV all the time.

Saint offense is on fire and they are playing well.  Not even remotely the same thing.  We are in the midst of a 4 game meltdown and losing ground to the Texans.  When the game was announced for later in the season, did anyone not see this as a possibility?
Nobody wants to see this sorry [BLEEP] team except us Jags fans.. Just the truth..
(11-05-2018, 03:26 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2018, 03:17 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]We win...we get exposure. Look at the Saints, in a smaller market than Jax. On TV all the time.

Saint offense is on fire and they are playing well.  Not even remotely the same thing.  We are in the midst of a 4 game meltdown and losing ground to the Texans.  When the game was announced for later in the season, did anyone not see this as a possibility?

Yes, that's what I was trying to say. The Saints are fun to watch, and they win.
Pages: 1 2 3 4