Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Schefter - Jags to consider trading Ramsey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Welp.
Martineau says no way.
Speculation, but not promising to have these rumors circulating. This year has been full of surprises and not in a good way.
Trade that bum
If they can get a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, well ok then.
So a league source “believes” it’s possible they’ll “entertain the idea”? And a GM “wouldn’t be surprised”?

Sounds like a great inside scoop from Schefter...
Told you...
Awful journalism
Cmon Schefty
Good move from FO putting feelers out early. Might get multiple offers for him and then our new GM can start rebuilding.
We'll see.

In the mean time, "Yeah, because Dave Caldwell is an incompetent moron and this team is trash!"
He's a diva. Coughlin hates that [BLEEP]. Maybe they realize now that in order for this team to dig it's head out of it's [BLEEP] they need to invest more on the offensive side of the football and get more creative. The defense has enough pieces for now. But they know they can't keep everybody.

If they had to cut their losses with anybody on defense. Why not Ramsey? He seems like another headcase just like Fowler. They want quiet leaders like Smith, Jack, Campbell and Ngakoue. It's understandable.

Also. Bouye is just as good. If not better.
(11-18-2018, 12:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]He's a diva. Coughlin hates that [BLEEP]. Maybe they realize now that in order for this team to dig it's head out of it's [BLEEP] they need to invest more on the offensive side of the football and get more creative. The defense has enough pieces for now. But they know they can't keep everybody.

If they had to cut their losses with anybody on defense. Why not Ramsey? He seems like another headcase just like Fowler. They want quiet leaders like Smith, Jack, Campbell and Ngakoue. It's understandable.

Ramsey is a diva because he's allowed to be. How long do you think Belichik would let him get away with it? But if the Jags are going to trade him, get a QB.
Well, I just wasted $100 on the new teal Ramsey jersey. I'm done buying Jaguars jerseys with another man's name on it.
(11-18-2018, 12:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 12:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]He's a diva. Coughlin hates that [BLEEP]. Maybe they realize now that in order for this team to dig it's head out of it's [BLEEP] they need to invest more on the offensive side of the football and get more creative. The defense has enough pieces for now. But they know they can't keep everybody.

Ramsey is a diva because he's allowed to be. How long do you think Belichik would let him get away with it? But if the Jags are going to trade him, get a QB.

Belichick? NFL. Not for long. Ramsey wouldn't have probably passed the interview process with them. They won't get a QB worth a lick for Ramsey though. Any team that's set at QB is not going to swap that player around for him. And there's no way in hell they swap him around for an unproven passer. 

They should get a king's ransom for him. Maybe call Chuckie up during the off-season and see if we can take a few of those 1st RD picks off his hands out there in OAK/L.V. 

The only QB I could see them going after is Will Grier during the draft. I really think he's worth trading up for. You put him behind Bortles in 2019 to send him a message and he either receives said message or he folds and Grier is in the starter seat.
This team is so bad. Get a star player who speaks up.. trade him.. gona regret trading fowler instead of cutting the old guys and if we do this we r gona regret that too.

Only way i would consider trading him is if we got 2 first rounders for him.. or a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and start building the offense instead of defense like everyone should in todays nfl

IMO, teams should never ever pay big money to non pass rushing LBs, and should only pay big money to 2 of ur 4 starting secondary.. wether thats 2 corners or 1 corner and 1 safety.. then u spend on pass rushing DEs, but not on run stuffing DTs

That way all the rest ur money goes into offense
They'll probably land another CB. That kid out of Georgia isn't bad at all. If they could get a pair of 1's for him somehow and land a QB and another CB. Go for it. That DT out of Houston would be awesome too.

We sill have 7 games left though and this feels like a dead zone topic already.
(11-18-2018, 12:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 12:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Ramsey is a diva because he's allowed to be. How long do you think Belichik would let him get away with it? But if the Jags are going to trade him, get a QB.

Belichick? NFL. Not for long. Ramsey wouldn't have probably passed the interview process with them. They won't get a QB worth a lick for Ramsey though. Any team that's set at QB is not going to swap that player around for him. And there's no way in hell they swap him around for an unproven passer. 

They should get a king's ransom for him. Maybe call Chuckie up during the off-season and see if we can take a few of those 1st RD picks off his hands out there in OAK/L.V. 

The only QB I could see them going after is Will Grier during the draft. I really think he's worth trading up for. You put him behind Bortles in 2019 to send him a message and he either receives said message or he folds and Grier is in the starter seat.

Laughing
(11-18-2018, 12:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I just wasted $100 on the new teal Ramsey jersey. I'm done buying Jaguars jerseys with another man's name on it.

Don't worry, it was a cheap knock-off anyway. The real ones cost like $375.
(11-18-2018, 12:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 12:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Belichick? NFL. Not for long. Ramsey wouldn't have probably passed the interview process with them. They won't get a QB worth a lick for Ramsey though. Any team that's set at QB is not going to swap that player around for him. And there's no way in hell they swap him around for an unproven passer. 

Laughing

He has 5 of em". LOL.

I would trade them:
Ramsey
3rd RD pick

We get:
1st RD pick
1st RD pick
Derek Carr

They can draft Lock or that Herbert kid out of Oregon still with their highest 1st RD pick. We'll take Will Grier at QB out of WVU and Baker at CB out of UGA. Maybe get the receiver out of Ole' Miss with our 1st RD pick too.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Or... that could just be the Vodka talking. I don't know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7