Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Coughlin blasts Fournette and Yeldon behaviour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Statement from Coughlin

I am disappointed in the behavior today from T.J. Yeldon and Leonard Fournette. They were disrespectful, selfish and their behavior was unbecoming of a professional football player.”
What happened?
What did they do? I missed it.
Sat on bench acting like they didn't care. Announcers showed them and talked about it a couple times.
Boselli also clowned them during the game broadcast. He asked if the offense was on the field, Jeff said yes, then Tony asked why Yeldon was relaxing on the bench instead of standing on the sideline ready if his number was called.
(12-30-2018, 05:57 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]What did they do? I missed it.

They were pouting....because they wanted to play but the jags wanted to run with Hyde and Williams.
Wow, and he drafted the guy!!!
[Image: DvslE7WVYAAn3zX?format=jpg&name=360x360]
Lol, yeah. I saw them. They were just chilling. Yeldon must be glad he's a FA and ready to get out of this zoo.

Like stated in brunells article, I think the jags will try to see if someone will trade for fournette because they are tired of his behavior.
Time to cut bait with 27. Trade him away for the best possible pick.
And you keep the HC these guys quit on!!!!!
Precursor to that big “knife” coming! Tom doesn’t play with disrespect and lack of productivity.
I could find a way to care about this if Coughlin was holding the rest of the FO accountable. But nope, can't care about his selective decision of when and where to be the fake tough guy.
No doubt our coaching staff and FO has authority on players. Keep them all !!!
(12-30-2018, 06:06 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]I could find a way to care about this if Coughlin was holding the rest of the FO accountable. But nope, can't care about his selective decision of when and where to be the fake tough guy.

This
What was they suppose to do? Cheer for all the big plays we didnt have
(12-30-2018, 06:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]And you keep the HC these guys quit on!!!!!

This. All the this. This times infinity plus two.

Doug Moron lost the respect of this team weeks ago, and this is just making it abundantly clear. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to this than the cameras showed, like Fournette refusing to dress or Yeldon refusing to take the field. Even if there isn't, again, why are we keeping a coach who commands so much respect that two players openly insult him on national TV by sitting around doing nothing? If this were a Coughlin-coached team, those two would have had to scoop their man-parts off the field as they ran for the locker room.
(12-30-2018, 06:06 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]I could find a way to care about this if Coughlin was holding the rest of the FO accountable. But nope, can't care about his selective decision of when and where to be the fake tough guy.

Didn’t the season just end an hour or so ago? Damn the fickle bunch are gone the whole season and then bam, like roaches.
One thong about this season was there were a lot of me first players....all over the roster...

That is problematic most successful teams are always about the team first...Like I said let the offseason begin.
I think any doubt that Fournette might be back is over. They'll see what they can get in a trade. I assume they can get something, Hopefully they can get that 5th pick back.
(12-30-2018, 06:12 PM)newporttom Wrote: [ -> ]I think any doubt that Fournette might be gone is over. THey'll see what they can get in a trade.  I assume they can get something, Hopefully they can get that 5th pick back.

Unfortunately, Ryan Grigson is not likely to be a GM when the dust settles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5