Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Welcome to Thunderdome - This is Our Presidential Town Hall Debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This is a sad state of affairs.

Even Fox News is saying the stunt trump pulled with the 5 women before the debate was a mistake.

But here we are.

The debate is about 30 minutes away.  

Engage...  And shake your head. 

Lots of people will stay home this election. Question is, who does that benefit?
Since you mixed a football image with politics, let me just mention the Jags haven't made the playoffs during Obama's entire 8 year reign, and since Hillary is an extension of him, it will likely be 12. Trump 2016!
Quote:Since you mixed a football image with politics, let me just mention the Jags haven't made the playoffs during Obama's entire 8 year reign, and since Hillary is an extension of him, it will likely be 12. Trump 2016!

This is probably the most salient arguement for trump I've heard.

Bravo...

At the end of the day, this whole thing is a total (Bad Word Removed) show.  I just can't even believe I'm watching this train wreck and it's my country that is providing the entertainment...

Back to the Thunderdome...

As long as Hillary doesn't fall down, literally, I think Hillary wins this...  But who knows anymore.
Quote:Lots of people will stay home this election. Question is, who does that benefit?

The moment trump was nominated and Bernie wasn't, we all lost. 

The real debate has been set aside for another 4 years...
Quote:The moment trump was nominated and Bernie wasn't, we all lost.

The real debate has been set aside for another 4 years...

Hasn't Hillary promised everything Bernie did? It's all good.
Quote:Hasn't Hillary promised everything Bernie did? It's all good.

Well...  It is a representative republic we live in.  That's why I realize that my vote for Hillary is the right one.  Hillary is pliable.  Trump is a madman.
Melania trump looks really upset.  I think she's the most real trump of all them step-ford drones.
No handshake... Wow.
Her outfit is dreadful
Nice canned answer to 1st question.
Good job not answering the question.
TAM, told ya
Anderson is a real piece of crap
If you're keeping track at home, Clinton is being given way, way more time to bury Trump than Trump was given to defend himself.

Quote:If you're keeping track at home, Clinton is being given way, way more time to bury Trump than Trump was given to defend himself.

First question from moderators was just as Briebart reported.
Wow
Trump with the slam dunk.

Wow it's like watching rich people on the Jerry Springer show. What an embarrassment for your nation.
Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11