Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire TC, Fire Doug Moron! Season is over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prediction for today’s game from page one of the game day thread! Run run predictable pass mediocre scheme cost us the season!

We have to have at least 2 deep passes on first and second down each quarter to stand a chance of winning. Doug needs to realize that the difference between winning and losing revolves around our implementation of the deep passing game early and often. My prediction is we lose because this coaching staff doesn’t get it, doesn’t believe, or trust Minshew.

We will need at least 30 points against Sean Payton. To hear Doug say it, Sean taught him everything he knows. I don’t see this student taking down his master without the Minshew magic. Doug needs to let fly, needs to believe! We can’t wait till the opponent has seven guys in the back of the end zone to unleash the beast that is Minshew. We have to come out of the gate with the ball like a bat out of hell. This is our fourth quarter, we are behind, and if we don’t win today, season is over!! 

A 2-4 team that ought to have been 4-2, had it not been for the lack of fain in how we finished the Texans and started in Denver with Minshew forced to crawl on the first play! Coaching staff has put on a doubt clinic! Time to believe! Oh ye of little faith

Why can’t this FO get our premier player on defense paid like a premier player rather than a chump this season? This organization is in desperate need of an attitude adjustment. There’s no reason why this team ought not be reeling other than the heads of this dragon, dragging [BLEEP] on their obligations to believe, and show that faith in their stars who ought to be lighting it up rather than going under the radar of a losing scheme. This leadership is acting as a dampener to the engine of this team, holding it back from being all it can be. They need to wake up!
Season is far from over
Rough day huh
You are right. They both need to figure but the season is not over. I've been all for Ramsey but if he is not going to play we gotta get someone for him. Herndon can't do and everyone is going at him. Doug Marrone should have been fired and Tom Coughlin is stuck in the past. We need a new coach and even tho D played a good game, Wash should have been fired. Minshew looked very uncomfortable out there. It's started to look similar to Blake. When Blake first started he looked like he had flashy of being a franchise qb, then he started looking real uncomfortable and flustered in the pocket, we have to make sure Minshew gets back confidence.
Crackhead gonna crack.
Yeah, pretty much over. Colts and Texans are going to win the division and/or wildcard. No chance in hell we're winning this season. However, that doesn't mean we don't have prime opportunity to develop Minshew and Chark, or if this really was Minshew's fall to reality, Foles and Chark. I think this team can't be a contender next year. The building blocks are in place. Get rid of dead weight (Ramsey, Telvin Smith), move around a couple pieces (Myles Jack back to OLB), and we are sitting pretty good for the next few years.
I honestly don’t think that anyone will be fired. The starting QB and All -Pro defensive game changer missed significant time with “injury”. Ownership will see that as this FO having built a winning team if we win the 6-8 games that it seems reasonable for this team to win. Unless this team goes 4-12 or worse or we hit the bye at 2-7 Marrone, Coughlin and Caldwell will all still be here next year.
Well said, my good friend Jagsbch, well said.
(10-13-2019, 04:39 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don’t think that anyone will be fired. The starting QB and All -Pro defensive game changer missed significant time with “injury”. Ownership will see that as this FO having built a winning team if we win the 6-8 games that it seems reasonable for this team to win. Unless this team goes 4-12 or worse or we hit the bye at 2-7 Marrone, Coughlin and Caldwell will all still be here next year.

Unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree. They already have a freebee with Foles's injury, and Telvin sitting out. Perfect built in excuses
Water is wet. You making a thread about what a handful of us have been saying for 2 years doesn't mean you are a trailblazer.
(10-13-2019, 04:56 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: [ -> ]Water is wet. You making a thread about what a handful of us have been saying for 2 years doesn't mean you are a trailblazer.

Woah now bud. Watch it
(10-13-2019, 04:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Season is far from over

Just stop, it's over...
(10-13-2019, 04:56 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: [ -> ]Water is wet. You making a thread about what a handful of us have been saying for 2 years doesn't mean you are a trailblazer.

Wow, a competition to see who is the leading whiner on the board. You guys are great!
(10-13-2019, 05:00 PM)waveZ666 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just stop, it's over...

Just stop, it’s not over...

Did I win the argument??
We're on to Cincinnati.
This is what Khan said back in December

I informed Tom Coughlin this week that I want him to see through our shared goal of bringing a Super Bowl title to Jacksonville.  Given our overall body of work over the past two seasons, I offered to Tom that I preferred entering the 2019 season with as much stability as reasonable or possible at the top of our football operation,” Khan stated. “However, those decisions, at all times, are Tom’s decisions, and I would respect any call he made on our general manager and head coach.  I am pleased that Tom sees our situation and opportunity similarly, so we will return to work this week fully confident and optimistic with Dave Caldwell as our general manger and Doug Marrone as our head coach.”

Its Coughlins call. Khan trusts him. I dont think we will make a change in the season but I dont know if this staff can survive a 5-6 win season. One or 2 heads will roll.
(10-13-2019, 05:00 PM)waveZ666 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just stop, it's over...

Sign bet says we are sitting at .500 in 2 weeks?
(10-13-2019, 05:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what Khan said back in December

I informed Tom Coughlin this week that I want him to see through our shared goal of bringing a Super Bowl title to Jacksonville.  Given our overall body of work over the past two seasons, I offered to Tom that I preferred entering the 2019 season with as much stability as reasonable or possible at the top of our football operation,” Khan stated. “However, those decisions, at all times, are Tom’s decisions, and I would respect any call he made on our general manager and head coach.  I am pleased that Tom sees our situation and opportunity similarly, so we will return to work this week fully confident and optimistic with Dave Caldwell as our general manger and Doug Marrone as our head coach.”

Its Coughlins call. Khan trusts him. I dont think we will make a change in the season but I dont know if this staff can survive a 5-6 win season. One or 2 heads will roll.
Stating to really dislike the Coughlin hire. It’s been a decade since he’s won anything and his shtick with the younger players gets old really fast. There’s many examples around the league right now where the younger more innovative coaches are getting the most out of their rosters. Unfortunately with Coughlin at the helm we’re going to be stuck playing 80’s style football with the run-first, play defense scheme we all know and hate around here.
Everyone should be fired and start from scratch. Tank and get a top 3 to 5 pick. Start off by drafting a real QB.
It's not time to piss on the fire yet, there are still 10 more games to go so lets see how it pans out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5