Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ravens inquired about trading for Yannick Ngakoue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
https://twitter.com/lateroundcorner/stat...58529?s=21

They just lost Pernell McPhee for the season.
(10-21-2019, 07:33 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/lateroundcorner/stat...58529?s=21

They just lost Pernell McPhee for the season.

Yeah I would not trade him even for a first rounder.
I wouldn't trade him unless they offered us something ridiculous (like 1st + 2nd). We can't keep trading our good young players away for draft picks.
I agree with High Octane. It would have to be something very high like a 1st and a 2nd for me to even think about it.
Quote: The Seahawks agreed to trade Clark to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for a first-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, a 2020 second-round pick and a swap of third-round picks in 2019, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday, via sources informed of the transaction.

This would be the baseline for an Ngakoue trade IMO.
I don't know if I'd even consider trading him. IMO, they would have to offer something like we got for Ramsey.
(10-21-2019, 08:00 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: The Seahawks agreed to trade Clark to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for a first-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, a 2020 second-round pick and a swap of third-round picks in 2019, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday, via sources informed of the transaction.

This would be the baseline for an Ngakoue trade IMO.

Agreed
No thanks. Unless that trade involves a 1 + 3 along with Mark Andrews at TE.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Not a fan of trading away Yan, unless it's something like a 1st + 2nd + late pick/player.

Ultimately, we need to try and keep our young, talented players here.

Plus, the defensive line is arguably the most important position to have good depth at.
No way, go draft your own all-pro DE
(10-21-2019, 08:44 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]No way, go draft your own all-pro DE

Hahahaha thanks for the laugh.

A first and he can go.
Ravens get:
DE Yannick Ngakoue
Conditional 2021 third-round pick if Stanley's rights are held by the Jaguars on the first day of the 2021 league year

Jaguars get:
OT Ronnie Stanley
2020 first-round pick

I'd be good with something structured like this. Not that the Ravens would let their budding stud LT go, but if they were crazy enough to do so, I'd take this deal in a heartbeat. We get a LT and a first, the Ravens get a DE and the equivalent to the compensatory pick they would have gotten if Stanley had walked on his own.
(10-21-2019, 09:02 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Ravens get:
DE Yannick Ngakoue
Conditional 2021 third-round pick if Stanley's rights are held by the Jaguars on the first day of the 2021 league year

Jaguars get:
OT Ronnie Stanley
2020 first-round pick

I'd be good with something structured like this. Not that the Ravens would let their budding stud LT go, but if they were crazy enough to do so, I'd take this deal in a heartbeat. We get a LT and a first, the Ravens get a DE and the equivalent to the compensatory pick they would have gotten if Stanley had walked on his own.

Lol. 

Jags are the ones who would have to give a first in that scenario

Wallbash
Uh oh, is Yannick going to have lower back pain this week now?
(10-21-2019, 09:04 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. 

(10-21-2019, 09:02 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Not that the Ravens would let their budding stud LT go, but if they were crazy enough to do so, I'd take this deal in a heartbeat.

Reading comprehension. It's that thing you never bothered learning because you were too busy trying to sound smart. Is that you, Gene?
(10-21-2019, 09:13 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2019, 09:04 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. 

(10-21-2019, 09:02 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Not that the Ravens would let their budding stud LT go, but if they were crazy enough to do so, I'd take this deal in a heartbeat.

Reading comprehension. It's that thing you never bothered learning because you were too busy trying to sound smart. Is that you, Gene?

Irony...

So you just post stupid stuff without reason? Ok lol
I'd probably trade him to KC if they offered Mahomes and 3 1st round picks.

I know KC would probably not make that trade but if they offered it, I'd take it...   Rolleyes
Some of you on here are dumb af. Why would you trade away a young developing star, who loves Jacksonville and wants to play here more than anywhere else? This isn’t a video game. You can’t buy loyalty. Lock down Ngakoue
(10-21-2019, 09:02 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Ravens get:
DE Yannick Ngakoue

Jaguars get:
OT Ronnie Stanley
2020 first-round pick

No team in their right mind is gonna get rid of a young star LT, unless they are intentionally tanking the season (Miami.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5