Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What would it take to trade Minshew?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Before anyone gets bent out of shape this is just a FUN THREAD since today is the trade deadline.

What would it take for you to consider trading Minshew either today or in the offseason?
Bite your tongue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-29-2019, 02:28 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Before anyone gets bent out of shape this is just a FUN THREAD since today is the trade deadline.

What would it take for you to consider trading Minshew either today or in the offseason?

A lot more than Ramsey got the Jags
[Image: giphy.gif]
Two 1sts and a 5th for the GOAT.
Tom Brady and The Patriots D for The Stache
There is always a price that could do it I guess.

If the Dolphins offer you all three 1st round picks next year, I’m not sure how you turn that down. No less than a crappy team offering multiple first rounders would even be considered.
(10-29-2019, 02:34 PM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]There is always a price that could do it I guess.  

If the Dolphins offer you all three 1st round picks next year, I’m not sure how you turn that down.  No less than a crappy team offering multiple first rounders would even be considered.

I agree. I think 3 1st would be the starting point. You could then parlay those picks for another QB like Tua or Lawrence next year. But do you go for the picks or keep the “bird in the hand?” High risk/reward.
Ummm....

[Image: source.gif]
one hundred 1st round picks
The entire next draft. The other 31 teams can share him.
-Every 1st overall pick until the end of time
-Unlimited annual days vacation for every Jags fan
-A cure for the common cold
-A cure for cancer of all varieties
-Declassified Area 51 information
-10 point head starts in every game through 2030

I think this covers it. We could also entertain throwing Coughlin in a package deal.
I don't think I've clicked on a thread so quickly ready to spit fire!! Lol.
If I’m the GM, Minshew is untouchable.
If you think he's a franchise guy then you'd be looking for more than you got for Ramsey. There's probably still enough doubt around the league that you wouldn't get that though. If he keeps starting and playing like he has, though, you could probably get that kind of value for him in trade at some point next year when teams are convinced he's a franchise guy.
A lifetime beer and tequila supply.
(10-29-2019, 03:13 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Rico's avatar

...and a lifetime beer and tequila supply and we have a deal.
The option to chose any 10 players from any team and a 10 year salary cap exemption.
3 first round picks and Mahomes and marone being fired
Pages: 1 2 3 4