Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game day thread Jags/clots. **(Official)** Because I said so
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Weather- crappy
Injuries- who cares.
Who's in, who's out- don't give a damn.

Tailgating- Hell yeah!! Fun at last game? Hell yeah!!

Go Jags!!
[Image: source.gif]
[Image: 3kpgih.gif]
(12-29-2019, 11:16 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: source.gif]

You can call me Tumble, if you give me some weed.Banana
(12-29-2019, 11:05 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I hope he can get this.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...2712215559
He'll get it. First play will be a fake with a slant to him over the middle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope he does too. I also that DJ Chark can reach 1,000 yards receiving today. I think that DJ may need only like 26 more yards receiving to reach that milestone.

Also, I hope that Gardner plays today.

The game is later today and it looks like a lot of games in this early slot don't really have a lot riding on them. It looks like almost (if not all) of the games in the later slots have some sort of playoff impact. Including the Jags/Colts game. If the Colts beat the Jags today that can help the Raiders make the playoffs. (Along with some other stuff happening for them.)
(12-29-2019, 11:45 AM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]

I hope he can too. I also that DJ Chark can reach 1,000 yards receiving today. I think that DJ may need only like 26 more yards receiving to reach that milestone.

Also, I hope that Gardner plays today.
He'll get it. We'll be playing from behind today more than likely. Hopefully in a winning effort.

He is going to be the recipient of the first 5 bubble screen which we have never ran properly and will net -15 yards. Coughlin will strike again from unemployment and require him to go to yoga to deal with the disappointment. He will miss it and receive a 500000 dollar fine.
(12-29-2019, 11:59 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]

He is going to be the recipient of the first 5 bubble screen which we have never ran properly and will net -15 yards. Coughlin will strike again from unemployment and require him to go to yoga to deal with the disappointment. He will miss it and receive a 500000 dollar fine.
This happened to a RB one year in Atlanta. He eclipsed 1,000 yards on one play. Loses enough a little bit later on and it ended that way for him just under 1,000.

Bummer.

I just received a fine notification in the mail for $12 grand. Wallbash A thousand for each empty beer can I left under my seat at the Chargers game. I WILL file a grievance with guest services. Angry
Oh one more week before the long dark months. Usually I don't want the off season but it cant come quick enough this year. What a disappointment of a year, but no one makes a 5-11 season as dramatic and soap opera as us!

Half the term seems injures now, time to activate the Roar and Jaxson.
(12-29-2019, 12:05 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I just received a fine notification in the mail for $12 grand. Wallbash A thousand for each empty beer can I left under my seat at the Chargers game. I WILL file a grievance with guest services. Angry

Advanced disposal will inform you that 25% of all beer cans found under seats are from jaguars fans tailgating. Guest services will subsequently make a statement that all fans need to consider this when going to jaguars games.
(12-29-2019, 12:17 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2019, 12:05 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I just received a fine notification in the mail for $12 grand. Wallbash A thousand for each empty beer can I left under my seat at the Chargers game. I WILL file a grievance with guest services. Angry

Advanced disposal will inform you that 25% of all beer cans found under seats are from jaguars fans tailgating. Guest services will subsequently make a statement that all fans need to consider this when going to jaguars games.

Today I will enter with my one allowable sealed 16 ounce bottle of Vodk....,,err,... I mean water for my liquid requirements. Cool
Touching on the subject again of Milestones for players, it would be nice if Gardner could end this season with 20 TDs. He needs two more TD's to get it. I wish he would get that in today's game. But things haven't been going so well with this team in this 2nd half so you never know. He also just needs 24 more yards to have 3,000 passing yards on the season. If he plays today, he should get that. He has already passed for the most yards by a rookie in Jags franchise history.

And here is some other news that is just related to football in general in Week 17. Several teams are resting starters, and some more backups will be starting today. Including AJ McCarron for the Texans, who hasn't started in a while. The Ravens are resting starters, and RGIII will get the start today for them. (In a game the Steelers must win if they want to try and make the playoffs). Vikings are resting starters since they are locked into the 6th seed. It looks like Sean Mannion might start today. There are reports that Kirk Cousins is active and warming up, but Sean may still see playing time today.

I am interested in seeing how some of these backups perform today. Especially in the case of the Ravens going against a team still fighting for a playoff spot.

There is also still a chance for some players to make their cases for some of the yearly awards. I think that Josh Jacobs might win the OROY award (though he is out today after having a procedure done on his leg). I have also seen people say they think that Kyler or even Miles Sanders of the Eagles should get it.
I guess the only thing we can look forward to is personal accolades from individuals.... as far as a team achievement - everyone should be hoping for a loss (despite many that argue losing is never something a fan should ask for) specifically for 2 LARGE reasons:

1. Doug Marrone and staff being relieved of their duties.
2. Draft position.

Doug's a great man but the team needs to move forward without him and we need new regime to be setup with premier draft position.

i AGREE.  Conley is a decent player.
Lets go Jaggies.. get this W
Is Minshew playing?
(12-29-2019, 01:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Is Minshew playing?

I've haven't seen anyone officially say that he is yet. But the Jags account did just post a video of him arriving. So hopefully, this is a sign he will be. 

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1211345263480180737
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29