Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump might have the coronavirus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Just saw the breaking news.

Hope the link works.

Trump and Melania test positive for Covid-19
Tested positive.

Needs to come out and say he is being treated with HCQ and zinc. The left will go crazy. They are already lining up to ay they hope he dies.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
I imagine he's listening to medical advice not the nonsense he spouted. Doubt he's injecting disinfectant either.

Good luck for him, at his age and size there's certainly a risk.
(10-02-2020, 01:45 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine he's listening to medical advice not the nonsense he spouted. Doubt he's injecting disinfectant either.

You do know that it works right? Sure it doesn't cure it, but it does help lessen the effects for most people who take it early. I wouldn't doubt if he was already taking a low dose of it daily.

The whole reason MSM and leftist were against it was it was cheap and Trump mentioned it. They wanted a crisis to kill the economy and can't have any good news before the elections.

Trump is in better health than Biden. If Biden gets it, he may not have a chance.

Fake news.
(10-02-2020, 01:34 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Tested positive.

Needs to come out and say he is being treated with HCQ and zinc. The left will go crazy. They are already lining up to say they hope he dies.

It must be truly devastating to live a life with so much hate in their hearts.
(10-02-2020, 01:56 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Fake news.

Well it did come from his twitter

(10-02-2020, 01:54 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2020, 01:45 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine he's listening to medical advice not the nonsense he spouted. Doubt he's injecting disinfectant either.

You do know that it works right? Sure it doesn't cure it, but it does help lessen the effects for most people who take it early. I wouldn't doubt if he was already taking a low dose of it daily.

The whole reason MSM and leftist were against it was it was cheap and Trump mentioned it. They wanted a crisis to kill the economy and can't have any good news before the elections.

Trump is in better health than Biden. If Biden gets it, he may not have a chance.

Actually I believe there is far more effective treatments. Imagine cheering for a drug just because your supreme leader did months back. Bizarre.

Not sure on the health thing, obesity seems to be a large part of it too.
His twitter must have been hacked by antifa.
Maybe he is 2nd guessing his decision to rarely wear a mask as well as his many comments mocking those who have chosen to exercise common sense by wearing a mask.
Still think it's fake. When has Trump ever called it COVID.

If it was him, he would have said he tested positive to the China Virus.

So it's a hack or a ghost writer?

Perhaps a ploy given his badly he did in the debate. Trying to win some sympathy?
Not fake..
Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha
It might take a week or so before he develops symptoms.   And then another week or two weeks after that before the symptoms become severe.   Or, he might not develop any symptoms at all, or have a mild case.   At any rate, we won't know the severity of his condition for at least a week or two.  He is 74, and mildly obese.  Age and obesity are two big risk factors for severity.

And, he didn't catch it because he didn't wear a mask.  He caught it because the people around him didn't wear masks.  Mask wearing does provide some protection to the wearer, but it's much more for the purpose of protecting other people.  

This does make Biden look a lot smarter for taking precautions.
In a year when you think things couldn't get any more bizarre...

Cough cough Yale and harvard cough.
(10-02-2020, 06:01 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Would expect nothing less from scum like you. You are human garbage.
Imagine being a person who hopes Trump dies.
Hopefully he gets his dying wishes in order, so we can know who our next President will be.
(10-02-2020, 07:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine being a person who hopes Trump dies.

Trump supporters have been willing to risk the lives of old people from day 1.

Those darn mask wearing lefties.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9