Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marrone says he won't fire Wash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
https://twitter.com/BigCatCountry/status...87777?s=19

That alone is a fire-able statement. Refusing to change the staff no matter what.
Falling on his sword, somewhat noble, but he knows the whole ship is sinking so why bother?
Pair of losers that have infected the whole team.
Guys Wash has got to go. But Marrone does too. The day him and Ramsey got into an argument was the day he lost the team. That’s a huge no-no to argue with a player in front of everyone.

Ramsey, Fowler, Fournette, etc., the common problem is Marrone NO ?
Yeah, what’s the point in doing so? They’re going to get fired together in a couple of months. Might as well make him work for the rest of his paycheck

I like it better this way, so after the season ends, he’ll have to compete with the other defensive coaches who got fired from other teams when they all start looking for new jobs
If Kahn has any worth, then he needs to pull the trigger Now. Sitting 1-4, you gotta fire the HC and let Gruden step in.
(10-18-2020, 05:29 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]If Kahn has any worth, then he needs to pull the trigger Now. Sitting 1-4, you gotta fire the HC and let Gruden step in.

1-5.
(10-18-2020, 05:28 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys Wash has got to go. But Marrone does too. The day him and Ramsey got into an argument was the day he lost the team. That’s a huge no-no to argue with a player in front of everyone.

Ramsey, Fowler, Fournette, etc., the common problem is Marrone NO ?

You were so right about the O-line being fine and Schenault being as explosive as T.Hill too! congrats!

Your prediction of Gruden being the next HC will likely end up the same way.
Quote:And the Lions' 34 points marks the fifth consecutive game this season the defense has allowed 30 or more points, a franchise record and one game shy of tying the league record, per ESPN Stats & Information.

Quote:"I think we all have to get better. I'm going to acknowledge that," Marrone said. "We've tried to do everything. We've done things. We've worked on them. We've changed things up. We've pressured. We've played defense, I think, we need someone to step up and make plays. Like when you look at the first 17 points, there's two third downs, one we give up a scramble, one we go offsides, they keep the drive going, they score. Second one is we get knocked out of a gap and the guy goes 50 and then we get a DPI and they score. Then field goal there was another big play, big pass play there. We just can't make the play on it.

"I think when you go talk about changes and things of that nature I think if you have good options to go to but right now I don't see any options. We've just got to keep working to get these guys better and be able to make some plays and that's what's hurting us. It's not a lack of not trying to changing things, which we have been."
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3014...-todd-wash

[Image: ElaborateTallAbyssiniangroundhornbill-si...ricted.gif]
Correction 1-5.

I still think Shenault is just as explosive as Hill. And I still think the Oline is fine only good as your QB these days. I’ll take Jay over Doug anyday.
(10-18-2020, 05:35 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Correction 1-5.

I still think Shenault is just as explosive as Hill. And I’ll take Jay over Doug anyday.

Well that's because you are clueless.

Gruden might become the interim coach but not th HC next year.

I still think Shenault is just as explosive as Hill. And I still think the Oline is fine only good as your QB these days. I’ll take Jay over Doug anyday.

There's no way you're taking about Tyreek Hill right? Please tell me you're talking about Justice Hill or Brian Hill or even Taysom Hill...
(10-18-2020, 05:37 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]

I still think Shenault is just as explosive as Hill. And I’ll take Jay over Doug anyday.

Well that's because you are clueless.

My bad Raven, he sucks. He’s terrible. Better ?
Are we sure we aren't going to ground hog day this whole thing in 2021?
(10-18-2020, 05:37 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]

There's no way you're taking about Tyreek Hill right? Please tell me you're talking about Justice Hill or Brian Hill or even Taysom Hill...

I think the kid can be a stud. Shoot me.
(10-18-2020, 05:37 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-18-2020, 05:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2020, 05:37 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's because you are clueless.

My bad Raven, he sucks. He’s terrible. Better ?

Where exactly did I say he sucks? Saying he is not as explosive as Tyreek Hill is the same as saying he sucks? are you really this dumb?
Tell me where I said you said anything
(10-18-2020, 05:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me where I said you said anything

Oh right, I forgot you just like to post nonsense for no reason  Laughing
(10-18-2020, 05:29 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]If Kahn has any worth, then he needs to pull the trigger Now. Sitting 1-4, you gotta fire the HC and let Gruden step in.

I think Kahn should not fire anyone until the end of the season. We are going to have to sit through this pain and misery all year so should they. Also, it will show the league how good of a GM and coaches they are. If they fire him he will get paid and be able to kick back and work on coming up with excuses for why they need another chance....they made their bed now lie in it.
(10-18-2020, 05:38 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]Are we sure we aren't going to ground hog day this whole thing in 2021?

Oh that's exactly what I expect honestly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7