Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lose the next 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Never in my life have I wanted the Jags to lose but this is a first. I hope we lose the next 2 to give us the number 1 pick.   Is anyone against losing the next 2?
Please yes lose!!!
Fire the whole coaching staff now. Let Tony coach the team.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
This is potentially a franchise altering outcome that just occurred with the Jets winning... Christmas is here and the Jets just gifted us Trevor Lawrence.

Now is the time to lose out and make sure we don't squander this opportunity.

As an added bonus, the Rams losing made their pick even better for us!
The jags must lose out.
I better see a lot of injury inactives the next 2 games, in fact they should just fire Marrone right now and not let him screw it up and try and win a game.
Hear me out....

Extend Marrone tomorrow with the double secret probation handshake. Fire him and pay him off after the season.
Bring Tanner Lee back and start
Khan needs to make a stand and tell Doug he will give him a nice bonus if he makes sure we lose
Good time to dig up the old threads of posters who don't believe in losing and carrying the momentum into the offseason with some late wins

Show yourselves....
(12-20-2020, 08:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hear me out....

Extend Marrone tomorrow with the double secret probation handshake. Fire him and pay him off after the season.

There's a reason why Bologna Marrone is still with this team.

Right here baby.

Send him off and thank him for his services after the next 2 losses.

(12-20-2020, 08:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Good time to dig up the old threads of posters who don't believe in losing and carrying the momentum into the offseason with some late wins

Show yourselves....

There were plenty of them.

No such thing as moral victories when you lose.
I hate losing but we need to catch a break and lose out. This franchise needs a big time reset and some darn hope.

Plus we need a draft first.. commercial break during Jags first overall pick.
I had thought that the Jags could possibly beat the Bears, and maybe even the Colts. (As we have had their number the last couple of times we've played them, especially with Gardner as QB). But the Jags have been playing so poorly overall this year, that they may just lose the last two games. Doug has said he hasn't made a decision on who will start QB next week. If he felt like he could stick around for another season, he might bench Gardner, and maybe play Jake. Though I think he doesn't feel like he has job security.

As far as the Jets go, they have to play the Browns/Patriots their last two games. I mentioned some about this in the Jets game, but I'll mention it here too. The Patriots are out of playoff contention and maybe they rest starters and the Jets win that game..

It may work out to where the Jags end up keeping the #1 pick. And as I mentioned in the other thread, for some reason I actually could see the Jets still rolling with Sam Darnold next year if they stay at #2. I just have a feeling they might do that. So maybe the Jags end up drafting Trevor and Justin Fields ends up on another team that isn't the Jags or the Jets.
I will repurchase season tix for my family of 4 if we land Trevor.
(12-20-2020, 08:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I will repurchase season tix for my family of 4 if we land Trevor.

I'll buy you a beer for the first game of the season if we manage to land Trevor.
(12-20-2020, 08:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Good time to dig up the old threads of posters who don't believe in losing and carrying the momentum into the offseason with some late wins

Show yourselves....

I respect your right to speak your opinion but I could never throw a game.
(12-20-2020, 08:15 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Bring Tanner Lee back and start
Get the tractor QB

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(12-20-2020, 08:21 PM)jagman Wrote: [ -> ]

Show yourselves....

I respect your right to speak your opinion but I could never throw a game.

This reminds me of a White Men Cant Jump quote...

“Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.”
(12-20-2020, 08:20 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 08:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I will repurchase season tix for my family of 4 if we land Trevor.

I'll buy you a beer for the first game of the season if we manage to land Trevor.

Buy me something to eat at the game and I will repurchase season tickets for next year and drive from out of town to go to Every Game.
Im sick of tanking and losing but you tell me we lose the next 2 and get Trevor Lawrence? 

Buy buy buy!!! Do this right for once Jags.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13