Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Win and keep Gus, or Lose and fire Gus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Would you prefer the Jags to lose the next two games and fire Gus in the bye week, or the Jags to win the next two games and commit to Gus for the rest of the season?

Jags win the next two games, but Gus is fired anyway.

Always choose for the Jaguars to win.

win

Win of course.

My love for the Jags is greater than my hatred for Gus..
I'd like to see Gus right this ship. I keep hearing interview after interview with players talking about how they believe in Gus, and I do feel like his defensive scheme has the potential to shut down offenses once all eleven starters are zoned in and reacting instinctively as opposed to thinking about every little thing. If only we were able to have a little patience, but of course there is no time for patience because we need the Ls to turn into Ws immediately.

Quote:My love for the Jags is greater than my hatred for Gus..

This
I see Brett deleted his lose vote. Good job Brett, we knew you didn't really feel that way. :yes:

Yeah... I voted the loss... deal with it.

I'd rather just rip the bandaid off as soon as possible at this point.

I don't need another 15 weeks hoping for 4 or 5 wins.

win,keep and sign Gus to a 5 year extension
I'd would prefer to be a billionaire, but that's not happening either.
Just win baby.

Quote:I see Brett deleted his lose vote. Good job Brett, we knew you didn't really feel that way. :yes:

Haha yeah I did choose lose because I am still really frustrated from the game this past Sunday. Again I went to San Diego and watched it...so it made a big impact on me.

But then I realized I really do love this team and I never want them to lose. I can't do that.
Win! Please win please
Quote:Haha yeah I did choose lose because I am still really frustrated from the game this past Sunday. Again I went to San Diego and watched it...so it made a big impact on me.

But then I realized I really do love this team and I never want them to lose. I can't do that.
Dude , imagine that pain and multiply it by every home game and a few away since 2008. That's where I'm at Wallbash  I'm only going back that far because we were able to see some success in years prior to that. That game last week was extremely painful, more so than many for some reason.

Based Diz "The Rebel".

Quote:Dude , imagine that pain and multiply it by every home game and a few away since 2008. That's where I'm at Wallbash  I'm only going back that far because we were able to see some success in years prior to that. That game last week was extremely painful, more so than many for some reason.

Good point man. So my story...I am 29. I picked the Jaguars when they first came into the league because "I liked their logo". So I was probably around 12 years old? I'm not even from Jacksonville, never lived in Florida. My brother picked the Panthers because both of the teams came in as expansion teams. We grew up in Cincinnati so as we got older eventually my brother ditched the Panthers because he realized he had no connection to them and chose the Bengals since we are from Cincinnati.

Me? I stuck with the Jaguars all the way through. Again, I have never even been to the stadium. I have driven by Jacksonville just once in my life. I grew up a lot too in Mississippi where I was born so everyone has always wondered why I am a Jaguars fan but they know I am a true fan because I have stuck with them from literally day 1.

So being able to go see them made it real hard this past Sunday. I have only seen them play live roughly 5-6 times? (Lived in Nashville for 5 years so saw them there a lot too).

Sorry just wanted to give my background!
Win.... but in the end we know the script to this show and how it ends.
Win. Absolutely win. I'm a huge Gus fan ... hope they get this thing going.

Pages: 1 2 3 4