Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ashli Babbitt - Killed in DC Riot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is the girl that got killed during the DC riot

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=sear...%20Babbitt

Here as the others

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2099153/cap...bitt-died/
Three others died, apparently from overexertion. It's just tragic all around especially how unnecessary it was!

The stereotypical right-winger inside me says, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes," but I guess the difference between me and a stereotypical online conservative is I have a bit of compassion.
Was there a body cam if not why not and no story white lives mater
(01-07-2021, 08:12 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]Was there a body cam if not why not and no story white lives mater

Overexertion doesn't mean blunt trauma forces by the police.  Based on all of the pushing that was taking place to get inside the Capitol Building, they may have actually killed each other.  I'd love to see body cam to see what actually transpired.
It’s a miracle that several more of the trespassing rioters were not shot.

Tragic that she needlessly lost her life due to being duped into believing baseless claims of election fraud and “taking action” at the behest of a despicable politician unable to take a loss like a man.
Say her name..
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2099153/cap...bitt-died/

Kevin Greeson died of a heart attack

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000629350093.jpg]

Benjamin Phillips died of a stroke

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000629351119.jpg?strip=all&w=960]

Rosanne Boyland was trampled in the Rotunda

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000629351118.jpg]
What is it you are trying to get at?
(01-07-2021, 09:16 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]What is it you are trying to get at?

Guilt by association. You know, like Trump was directly responsible for the airliner the Iranians shot down after Sulemani was taken out.
She worshiped Trump and one of the last photos of her is dying with her left breast exposed and blood coming from her mouth.

It's a shame she can't have a do-over to rethink whether all this was worth it.
Maybe if her drug dealer boyfriend shot at police, she'd get more media attention..
(01-07-2021, 09:24 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]She worshiped Trump and one of the last photos of her is dying with her left breast exposed and blood coming from her mouth.

It's a shame she can't have a do-over to rethink whether all this was worth it.

Aw, how touching. And just to think two days ago you would have considered her white Trump trash. 

Trump is bringing out the compassion in all of us!
(01-07-2021, 08:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a miracle that several more of the trespassing rioters were not shot.

Tragic that she needlessly lost her life due to being duped into believing baseless claims of election fraud and “taking action” at the behest of a despicable politician unable to take a loss like a man.

Yep, she believed in Trump and then this morning, Trump called her out for defiling democracy and said she does not represent our country.

I wonder if she can hear this from heaven.
It’s like L2L said in another post.  Hang around Trump long enough and he’ll throw you under the bus.

I’m actually surprised that Pence wasn’t relieved by Trump already, especially when one of his lawyer friends said the VP should be killed on charges of treason.
(01-07-2021, 09:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2021, 09:16 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]What is it you are trying to get at?

Guilt by association. You know, like Trump was directly responsible for the airliner the Iranians shot down after Sulemani was taken out.

Trump didn't tell the Iranians to shoot down aircraft.
He did tell a crowd of thousands to storm the Capitol.
Why can't you see this?
Can someone help me with the search functionality on here. Trying to find HURRICANES remembrance post for the victims of left wing riots.
It’s a miracle that only one traitor was shot.
(01-08-2021, 09:56 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a miracle that only one traitor was shot.

The crowd was white.  Ever since Kent State, cops rarely shoot white protesters.
They rarely shoot protesters. What is wrong with you people?
I guess I just can't find the compassion deep down in me to care about any rioter/protestor/looter/destruction causer no matter what the cause.  Call me heartless, but whether it's these folks in this thread or people during the BLM riots, I just look at them and think just maybe society is better off without them.  Same goes for SOME of the folks killed by police violence that has caused some of this.

With no personal connection to any of these people, I guess I just don't get why anyone cares all that much.  They're all brainwashed idiots that have been supercharged by social media.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6