Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FOX News observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I get that the guy who set off bombs is a major story. But the first FIFTEEN stories on their page (at least via mobile device) right now are all about terrorism. It's as if they are deliberately trying to make people afraid. It's as if they think when people are scared, they are more inclined to believe whatever they tell you and that you should go along with their recommendations to make yourself safe. Like.. say adopting a color coded terror threat chart to keep your expected fear level present at all times or allowing the Patriot Act to be passed. Hmmmm.. I should look to see if there's anything other agenda they seem to be pumping right now.
Pfft

It's a false flag to drum up support for Republicans and Trump. Surprised BLT hasnt already figured it out.
Of course fox news fear mongers it's the calling card of the modern day GOP and why conservatives should wake up and walk away from the GOP.
[Image: bywJ.png]

10 items right now on CNN website...guess they are trying to scare the republicans too?
FOX News: "33% more fear than CNN." Much more accurate than "Fair and Balanced."

I don't usually read either. I tend to avoid news outlets that fixate on one story for too long as it's usually a sign they don't want you know about the other hundred significant things that happened that day.
Quote:FOX News: "33% more fear than CNN." Much more accurate than "Fair and Balanced."

I don't usually read either. I tend to avoid news outlets that fixate on one story for too long as it's usually a sign they don't want you know about the other hundred significant things that happened that day.
Actually I was wrong when I counted them last night...the large article at the top is four separate stories. Each of the blue titles takes you to a separate story. I also missed the one in the most watched section "weekend of attacks in the US". So it's 14 for CNN...15 for Fox. That's what I get for posting when sleepy.

So I guess we're back to CNN trying to scare republicans again? Lol
I am referencing bullet point links. Not sub stories contained within. I'm sticking with 15 to 10.
Quote:I am referencing bullet point links. Not sub stories contained within. I'm sticking with 15 to 10.

I'm sure you will, anything to stick with the point you were trying to make, even though it's proven wrong.
Wonder what kind of false flag attack Trump will execute in October to push his numbers over the edge and really strike fear in the country? Hopefully no one get hurts, but I would not hold my breath.
Quote:Wonder what kind of false flag attack Trump will execute in October to push his numbers over the edge and really strike fear in the country? Hopefully no one get hurts, but I would not hold my breath.

There just aren't enough words to describe how idiotic this post is...
Quote:I'm sure you will, anything to stick with the point you were trying to make, even though it's proven wrong.

The screen shot you provided looks much different than the one I saw. ALL this story even when you scrolled. Haven't been proven wrong.
Quote:There just aren't enough words to describe how idiotic this post is...

Well I learned it from this sites posting community. All events like this are false flags. It's all over these message boards.

Oh wait it's not a false flag if we pin it on A Muslim versus a whacked out white guy going into schools and shooting.

FYI The alt right started the theory and tried to pin it on the left already.
Quote:There just aren't enough words to describe how idiotic this post is...

By coincidence Trump Jr. is equating refugees to deadly Skittles. That's not idiotic.
I find it humorous that one would start a thread like this knowing of the existence of CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC and CBS.

Quote:I find it humorous that one would start a thread like this knowing of the existence of CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC and CBS.

You gotta put some weight in who started it.
Quote:By coincidence Trump Jr. is equating refugees to deadly Skittles. That's not idiotic.

DJT is so squeaky clean these days, people are looking for dirt from his family. Man, liberal land is in a frenzy right now.
Quote:I find it humorous that one would start a thread like this knowing of the existence of CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC and CBS.

Currently referencing this story on their page (a day later):

FOX - 11

CNN - 8

ABC - 1

MSNBC - 1

CBS - 1

NBC News - 1
Quote:The screen shot you provided looks much different than the one I saw. ALL this story even when you scrolled. Haven't been proven wrong.

Actually you haven't proven anything, you just make an unsupported claim. Meanwhile, I provided actual proof backing up mine.

I mean, I could claim that when I looked at Fox last night they had only two stories about it...
Quote:DJT is so squeaky clean these days, people are looking for dirt from his family. Man, liberal land is in a frenzy right now.

I'm sure if daddy wins he will celebrate by killing more endangered animals like the tough guy he is. DJT is about as squeaky clean as a Tijuana crack whore. Don't let the layers of hair product fool you.
Quote:Actually you haven't proven anything, you just make an unsupported claim. Meanwhile, I provided actual proof backing up mine.

I mean, I could claim that when I looked at Fox last night they had only two stories about it...

Feel free to check my math above.
Pages: 1 2 3 4