Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Odrick: The Meltdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What happened here? Will we go back and say this is where Gus officially lost the team?

Gus was scared. Lol
He got fed up.  Like the rest of us.

Quote:He got fed up.  Like the rest of us.

What happened though? Was he flagged for lining up wrong?
He got baited and they flag him. The OL did jump and no call. That's why he was so upset.

I was hoping Odrick punched Gus in the face and then did the pee wee Herman dance!
Undisciplined garbage. The product of this terrible head coach.
Quote:What happened here? Will we go back and say this is where Gus officially lost the team?

He was ticked off because of the refs screwing the false start call and it boiled over. 

Don't blame him a bit. 
No, this had nothing to do with Gus. Later on they showed Gus talking to Odrick one-on-one, and you could see that Odrick had calmed down and was listening. He was ticked off at the refs I think.

I loved it man, we need someone with fire in their hearts, gus certainly doesn't have it. He looked scared to go talk to him
 i wish they would have replayed the play so we could see if a lineman moved.

Competitors hate losing.. Gonna happen.. 

To be honest, I liked it. Not that he couldn't control it around the ref, but on the sideline. We finally have players who are fed up and done with the joke being called a football team Gus keeps putting out there.

This game sealed Gus' fate. Unless we somehow win out lol
At least someone showed some fire today.

Odrick clearly jumped off sides. Plain and simple. The 'melt down' I think had more to do with the over-all way the game was going. Can't blame a guy for being embarrassed to be wearing a jag uniform today.

Quote:What happened though? Was he flagged for lining up wrong?
He got baited into jumping offside.  He got upset at the ref and was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct and then blew up on the sideline.
Quote:Undisciplined garbage. The product of this terrible head coach.

I actually thought it refreshing to see a little emotion out of a player. I'm not so much concerned with his display of emotion as much as I am seeing the Jaguars have over a dozen penalties, many of which killed offensive drive or else kept the defense on the field.

I think him melting down is the dagger in Gus's chest. The frustration was real.
The moment where Odrik became my favorite player.
Quote:I actually thought it refreshing to see a little emotion out of a player. I'm not so much concerned with his display of emotion as much as I am seeing the Jaguars have over a dozen penalties, many of which killed offensive drive or else kept the defense on the field.
They had 3 for 23. Chargers got away with a lot today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6