Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New York Attorney General opens investigation into Trump Foundation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Per Reuters Politics the New York Attorney General has opened an investigation into the Donald Trump Foundation.

Hmmm....
Sounds like someone needs a campaign donation..
Quote:Sounds like someone needs a campaign donation..
Or has a death wish.   :woot:
All Political male bovine droppings, NY is run by DemocRATS and it's just another ploy in their book to deflect the story abouit Hilldebeast's health

Dude used charity money to buy a picture of himself!!!!  Yeah, he's a great guy.  

Uh...

Hillary Clinton Has a Lot of Big Names on Her New York Leadership Team

"The former Empire State senator and secretary of state unveiled her New York “Leadership Council” this morning, a collection of the state’s elected officials, activists and donors who have endorsed her for president. The Council will be charged with building a volunteer team and campaign operation to help Ms. Clinton win New York State in the Democratic primary, and boasts many big names, including Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Sen. Charles Schumer, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli, Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie."

So a member of her "leadership council" is also opening an investigation of the Trump Foundation?

Is this a conflict of interest?

Quote:Uh...

So a member of her "leadership council" is also opening an investigation of the Trump Foundation?

Is this a conflict of interest?

Does the truth have a political bias?  There's alot of people that have been pointing to the fact that trump's charity is a sham.  Sorry, but somebody should be looking into this.

I know that inside the trumpette bubble, der fuhrer can do no wrong.  However...  it appears that trump is as crooked if no more so than evil Hillary Clinton.  Your candidate is a terrible person. 
Quote:Or has a death wish. :woot:

It wasn't the Clinton Foundation.
Quote:Does the truth have a political bias? There's alot of people that have been pointing to the fact that trump's charity is a sham. Sorry, but somebody should be looking into this.

I know that inside the trumpette bubble, der fuhrer can do no wrong. However... it appears that trump is as crooked if no more so than evil Hillary Clinton. Your candidate is a terrible person.

Clinton sells American foreign policy through her foundation and you really think Trump is worse? I really can't understand your priorities.
Quote:Does the truth have a political bias?  There's alot of people that have been pointing to the fact that trump's charity is a sham.  Sorry, but somebody should be looking into this.

I know that inside the trumpette bubble, der fuhrer can do no wrong.  However...  it appears that trump is as crooked if no more so than evil Hillary Clinton.  Your candidate is a terrible person. 

So it is a conflict of interest, but its OK because the target is somebody you don't like. Let someone look into this with impartiality. The person opening the investigation shouldn't be a close advisor and confidant to HRC. The optics of this are terrible because it doesn't look like this will be treated without bias.

let's see what they find. i doubt its near as much as what you see from Clinton's pay for play stuff.  There are countless examples for Hillary... but if they find ONE THING on Trump that is not even really all that similar, but kinda similar, it will be the "SEE TRUMP DID IT TOO" thing for them to say.

Quote:So it is a conflict of interest, but its OK because the target is somebody you don't like. Let someone look into this with impartiality. The person opening the investigation shouldn't be a close advisor and confidant to HRC. The optics of this are terrible because it doesn't look like this will be treated without bias.

No. Read what I said.

The truth has no bias.

Your logic fails.

Unless you agree the Bengazi hearings are bad optics... Lol. See how stupid that sounds when it is used to defend Hilary?
Quote:let's see what they find. i doubt its near as much as what you see from Clinton's pay for play stuff. There are countless examples for Hillary... but if they find ONE THING on Trump that is not even really all that similar, but kinda similar, it will be the "SEE TRUMP DID IT TOO" thing for them to say.

Let's see. There is reason for the investigation. It's clearly not a fishing expedition.
Quote:Let's see. There is reason for the investigation. It's clearly not a fishing expedition.

what is the reason?
Quote:what is the reason?

Check out the Washington post article...
Quote:Check out the Washington post article...

i read a BBC thing. they talked about the 25,000 Pam Bondi thing.  is that really all they have?
unless one of these so-called CORRUPT donations ends up in some shape or form in the hands of ISIS, i dont think it's going to matter much to me.  but you know. im sure to you guys its going to be the end of innocence in our nation.

Sorry, your Isis argument was blown out of the water. I'm not buying that anymore.

You have no basis to say we intentionally armed Isis, and it also has no relevance to this discussion. You're just trying to distract from this topic.
Quote:No. Read what I said.

The truth has no bias.

Your logic fails.

Unless you agree the Bengazi hearings are bad optics... Lol. See how stupid that sounds when it is used to defend Hilary?

Your perception on what is true is clearly subjective. This investigation is naturally subjective in nature. It isn't a math problem. There will be bias, regardless of what happens. However, if you want this investigation to have any sort of credibility, it needs to be performed by someone whose mission isn't already to take down Trump and elect Hillary Clinton.

Benghazi committee was bi-partisan.
if we were to have a corruption scale, pile up all the Trump cash paid for favors on one side vs Hillary cash paid to her for favors.... which side weighs more?  it's not even close.  

then you have to consider Trump is just one guy.  Hillary is a government official representing an entire nation of people and collecting tax dollars.  she isn't just selling herself out, she's selling out our country.  it's completely different.  even if it isn't.  25k? my god that is a drop in the bucket compared to this Clinton crap.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5