Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ramsey: "Throw My Way If You Want To"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-ja...ou-want-to

Thoughts? I like the confidence. Doesn't seem like smugness to me.
Aaron Rodgers says, "Ok"
As long as he backs it up he can say what he wants as far as I'm concerned.

The best corners have full confidence in their ability.
I like the confidence, but would have preferred the rookie to keep it to himself.  

Talk the talk...better be able to walk the walk.

he'll get burned multiple times Sunday... bet on it.

"Son your mouth is writing checks your [BLEEP] can't cash."  or something like that.

Quote:he'll get burned multiple times Sunday... bet on it.
Are they using flaming footballs or something?
Love it.

This is the kind of attitude we haven't seen in a long time. He is a winner and a great player. He doesn't back down from anyone. I hope the rest of the defense feels that way too.
Flaming footballs should be illegal.

I need to see a moment like this Sunday

[Image: 182781iz759dyjpg.jpg?w=660&h=447]

Quote:He'll get burned multiple times Sunday... bet on it.

By who? Jordy Nelson reportedly is on a snap count and Randall Cobb is a slot receiver. If Jalen Ramsey is matched up against DeVonte Adams or Ty Montgomery, he will not get burned.

Veteran, MVP, Pro Bowl, Super Bowl winning QB vs a loud mouth from FSU....we'll see how this plays out.

Unlike some of his prior tweets, I love this. We need more players that this passionate about their performance. He sounds like a kid who will take a personally if he gets beat, and work his tail off to compete - and I like that in a player.

Quote:Veteran, MVP, Pro Bowl, Super Bowl winning QB vs a loud mouth from FSU....we'll see how this plays out.

Who cares which school Ramsey attended? That has nothing to do with his ability to defend Packers WRs.
This sounds a little similar to my favorite Cam Newton quote: "If you don't like my dancing, don't let me score." That was when he dabbed after touchdowns. What do you think?

Ha..he's one of those 'talkative' db's. I think he's going to be great. Crosses fingers.

Exactly the kind of player this team needs.
Quote:I need to see a moment like this Sunday

[Image: 182781iz759dyjpg.jpg?w=660&h=447]

No one knew who Sherman was before that game.

Quote:Exactly the kind of player this team needs.

And the most logical choice for our #5 pick. Thank you Jerry Jones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9