Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Commander-in-Chief Forum 8 PM tonight NBC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Matt Lauer, member of the Clinton Global Initiative, will "moderate".

You know it's going to be a complete setup for Hillary.  It's not a debate.  Hillary will get asked scripted questions and Trump will get thrown curve balls to try to make him look bad.

Quote:You know it's going to be a complete setup for Hillary. It's not a debate. Hillary will get asked scripted questions and Trump will get thrown curve balls to try to make him look bad.

No doubt. Also 30 minutes isn't much time to talk about anything.
Quote:No doubt. Also 30 minutes isn't much time to talk about anything.

lol it's only 30 minutes? i thought it was an hour for each candidate. haha this is worse than i thought.  Hillary cant handle anything longer.  no way she debates Trump.
Thirty minutes is plenty of time for Hillary to have 2 coughing fits and at least as many seizures.  Will her handler be allowed on the stage to tell her it's okay and to keep talking?

Hat tip to NBC this is no fluff piece for Hilary, hope they grill Trump just as hard.
Take note that Hillary wants to continue to arm rebels in Syria to defeat ISIS. What she doesn't tell you is that the goal is actually to remove Assad.
Quote:Take note that Hillary wants to continue to arm rebels in Syria to defeat ISIS. What she doesn't tell you is that the goal is actually to remove Assad.

Yup picked up on that, she's a neo-con wet dream. Foreing interventionism at its best
Take note that the "Terrorist watch list" was mentioned by Hillary. The follow up question would be: who gets to be on that list? Who decides who is a potential terrorist? Not long ago Obama was saying that returning vets were a threat.
Quote:Yup picked up on that, she's a neo-con wet dream. Foreing interventionism at its best

What worse? Sending our own troops in to do a job? Or giving weapons to mercenaries who will use those same weapons against you in the future?

I honestly would like neither.
Quote:Take note that the "Terrorist watch list" was mentioned by Hillary. The follow up question would be: who gets to be on that list? Who decides who is a potential terrorist? Not long ago Obama was saying that returning vets were a threat.

The answer anyone they want that's who gets on the list
Trump not helping himself lol
See instead of trump talking about the failures of interventionism and nation building he starts going on about confiscating oil
I think the whole I know more than the generals statement is hurting trump more than he understands right now
How can an illegal serve in the military?
Woohoo Trump lest not forget Putin is an authoritarian above all else that's nothing to take lightly. That's is concerning how quick he disregards Putin's authoritarian stances and focuses on how well he controls the nation.
Quote:How can an illegal serve in the military?

Yeah I don't get this either, but I guess some are? At least according to that lady, and Trump doesn't plan on deporting them.

I remember why I don't watch these. Its ultimately just frustrating because they never get to the root of the issue.

Trump gets close but doesn't quite do it for me. Somebody needs to say, "How would I feel about deploying troops? First of all I wouldn't be playing God all over the planet and interfering in affairs we have no business interfering with. Troops would truly be a last resort and not the play thing of government elites and the banks that own them."
So, did Hillary die yet?

Quote:I remember why I don't watch these. Its ultimately just frustrating because they never get to the root of the issue.

Trump gets close but doesn't quite do it for me. Somebody needs to say, "How would I feel about deploying troops? First of all I wouldn't be playing God all over the planet and interfering in affairs we have no business interfering with. Troops would truly be a last resort and not the play thing of government elites and the banks that own them."

To me that question was lame anyways.  The real question is what circumstances could you foresee where deployment of troops would be necessary?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11