Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Disappointing Game Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This one is 100% on coaching and the QB.  They both hung the defense out to dry with their playcalling and mistakes.  4 TOs from Trevor today.

Same old Jags.
Get outta here!!

We just played the best team on the planet and should have won. Gave up 20 points in the second quarter. We’re still right in the thick of it. 2-0 against AFC teams and 0-2 against NFC teams.

In our 2 losses we only lost by 6 against Washington and lost by 8 against Philly.

Devin Lloyd and Okulon combined with over 30 tackles.
I agree, we should of ran the ball much more than we did.
Same old jags? They competed and had a good game. It's tough playing in Philly and they have a good squad too. Work on what was wrong this week and come back better. Go jags
Someone needs to hang Lawrence out to dry. He couldn't hold onto the ball to save his life today.
(10-02-2022, 04:03 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone needs to hang Lawrence out to dry.  He couldn't hold onto the ball to save his life today.

Yea, the next time it rains we need to force him to wear gloves. He may not be comfortable with them on, but he didn't exactly look very comfortable with them off today.
The Eagles are far from the best team. Hurts is overrated. They won by EIGHT POINTS after getting FIVE TURNOVERS.

Wake up.
(10-02-2022, 04:13 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]The Eagles are far from the best team.  Hurts is overrated.  They won by EIGHT POINTS after getting FIVE TURNOVERS.

Wake up.

Good point.
Onto the next one. Still at .500 in a weak division.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(10-02-2022, 03:38 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]This one is 100% on coaching and the QB.  They both hung the defense out to dry with their playcalling and mistakes.  4 TOs from Trevor today.

Same old Jags.

The first three sentences I can agree with. The last one is erroneous.
(10-02-2022, 04:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2022, 04:13 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]The Eagles are far from the best team.  Hurts is overrated.  They won by EIGHT POINTS after getting FIVE TURNOVERS.

Wake up.

Good point.

The Jags are better than this game and so are the iggles. Both teams have their problems but the weather played a very big role in this game today.
Turnovers and gave up over 200 yards rushing will get you beat period. 

Didn’t play well enough to beat a team that was better overall than we were, but we were still in it .

We are not a bad team. But we are not elite and I think this division between us and Tennessee is going to go down to the wire… I am not sold on how good our run d is yet though.  Philly is really good but so is Tennessee up front and with Henry who has killed us so many times.  I knows it a different running scheme and eagles have an athletic qb we needed to respect but I think we got pushed around alot today up front on defense and that concerns me … over 200 yards rushing is no fluke and it’s not like Hurts was the one gashing us they were shoving it down our throats. 

Also I’m not sure exactly where Trevor is… he is not a bad qb …. But he def is not elite …. Missed on some throws, held the ball a really long time at times, looked down some receivers, and turned the ball over… obviously a very poor day from him. But I don’t think he will be this bad every week.. hopefully he bounces back big these next two weeks and we are able to sweep the colts and beat the Texans.

Also that kid reddick schooled jawaan taylor. Wouldn’t mind eventually having a staff that looks to upgrade that spot… it seems we have been content with it for years and it’s a shame walker little was not the answer.
(10-02-2022, 04:13 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]The Eagles are far from the best team. Hurts is overrated. They won by EIGHT POINTS after getting FIVE TURNOVERS.

Wake up.

Are teams that force/ recover 5 turnovers good? Is the team with the best record in the NFL good? Is the team that just ran over the best run defense in the NFL good?

I think you might need to wake up man…

I do agree that this was a very disappointing loss. I do feel that as the team gets more experience we will not see these types of games.
(10-02-2022, 04:20 PM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]

Wake up.

Are teams that force/ recover 5 turnovers good?  Is the team with the best record in the NFL good?  Is the team that just ran over the best run defense in the NFL good?

I think you might need to wake up man…

I do agree that this was a very disappointing loss.  I do feel that as the team gets more experience we will not see these types of games.

Those were easy turnovers.  Trevor dropped the ball 4 times my guy.  The Eagles have played nobody.  They have the easiest schedule in the NFL.
(10-02-2022, 04:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Get outta here!!

We just played the best team on the planet and should have won. Gave up 20 points in the second quarter. We’re still right in the thick of it. 2-0 against AFC teams and 0-2 against NFC teams.

In our 2 losses we only lost by 6 against Washington and lost by 8 against Philly.

Devin Lloyd and Okulon combined with over 30 tackles.

This right here
I’m holding my head high. The past 5 years we would have been beat by 30.

We’re still ranked #1 in our division until we ain’t. I’m riding this until I can’t.

Wake up.

They are the only undefeated team in the league right now and they are for a reason... And yeah they only won by eight points after getting five turnovers goes to show how much we have improved.... We wouldn't have had a chance last year.... And only being down by eight points with five turnovers shows how much WE have improved
Beat the Texans next week and everyone will forget about this week.

If you had told me the Jags would be 2-2 after 4 weeks before the season started, I would have easily taken it.

I’m good and so is Trevor and so are the Jags.
This one hurts but all is not lost. I expect a big rebound game next week it's a young team still learning. 100% the TL turnovers cost us the game but I still think this team has a real shot at division.
Why didn’t Trevor just wear the damn gloves?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6