Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *** Preseason Week 2 - Jags @ DeeTroit ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Preseason Week 2 if you care to chat.
Did Doug say if we'd see the starters at all today?
They said on the tailgate show that no starters at all for either team.

And they charge full price for those tickets.
I’ll probably record it and watch later. It all depends on how busy I get today.
I hope Kevin austin has a good day. I know a lot of people are out on him after last week but by all accounts he's had an awesome camp. And he has a better athletic profile than any other of the reserves fighting for a roster spot. His upside still intrigues me if he can figure out a way to translate what he's been doing in practice onto the field. On defense I think this is chaissons last chance the show that he can contribute. I feel bad for the guy because apparently he's a really hard worker and a good kid. It's a shame he hasn't been able to turn all of his athletic ability into anything.
Always excited for a Jaguars game on TV but this one feels like a practice swing. Still hope the young and new faces make an impact. Let those last few roster spots be earned through real game production.
Who is this Dee person of which you write? And why is she troiting around?
(08-19-2023, 11:21 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is this Dee person of which you write? And why is she troiting around?

[Image: giphy.gif]
It's Game Time.

NH3...
Would of liked to see the starters play a little bit, but it is what it is.
I hope they keep Anton Harrison out today. Let that shoulder heal.

Walker Little playing Guard today. This will be interesting.
Lol
Good pressure up front from the DL
(08-19-2023, 01:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Good pressure up front from the DL

Missing tackles in mid-season form!
Cam at LT, Little at LG, Hance at RT, Williams at C and Hodges at RG
There's the Cam Robinson we know and love.
I guess we'll see how Beathard and Rourke do and see if it's a battle for QB2.
(08-19-2023, 01:15 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cam at LT, Little at LG, Hance at RT, Williams at C and Hodges at RG

Cam just got overpowered on that Beathard run.
(08-19-2023, 01:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2023, 01:15 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cam at LT, Little at LG, Hance at RT, Williams at C and Hodges at RG

Cams days are numbered. Little is the better tackle.
(08-19-2023, 01:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

just Cam Robinson things
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9