Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ten. Vs Jax talk (merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The most important game so far and almost a must win with what the rest of our schedule looks like. A huge game next week and hopefully the offense can get in some type of rhythm
To try and move on from the Niners L and all the negativity that went with it, now comes a week we all look forward to (with a little bit of worry)

Tacks Week. Those stinkin' no good, cousin loving, D gameplan stealing Tacks. 

This is a big game for us to get back on track and the Tacks have been poor lately but would surely love to stick the knife in on us. Should be a tough division matchup against a big rival but think we see a response from the team and move to 7-3.

Go Jags.
Until this offense shows it can make plays against a physical team without turnovers, every game is a potential loss.
(11-12-2023, 08:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Until this offense shows it can make plays against a physical team without turnovers, every game is a potential loss.

Yup
Tacks stink. Ive seen enough today to feel confident that will beat them really good. Mayfield moved the ball at will against their trash secondary

Jags 36
Tacks 7
Here comes the mayo
The offense is what it is we're at week 10 now. We keep saying we are going to see the offense put it together and then it goes and has 3 or 4 turnovers and go three and out. I'm starting to question if Trevor is going to put it together.
We need some big improvements on offense
I just want to see a touchdown scored on our first offensive drive right off the bat.

No quick 3 and outs please.
The good news is the tacks will learn little from the 49ers tape as they don’t have the personnel they have.

The bad news is we can’t get out of our own way on offense.

Something has to give
We aren't a Super Bowl contender. Can't let the sky fall, can still win the division and get back into the playoffs and get in the tournament and who knows. But we are farther away than we thought. It's important not to get too low from one game, or too high. It's about prepping for the next game all week and putting a plan together for 60 minutes to get a win. We got embarrassed again at home. We should be extra motivated to come back at home again next week and just spank Tennessee, which we should..
(11-12-2023, 08:48 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to see a touchdown scored on our first offensive drive right off the bat.

No quick 3 and outs please.

Doug said that was the most disappointing thing.  We went 3 and out on offense to start and then gave up a score on defense to start the game.  He said the team was ready to go today,  not sure.  The team was complimentary terrible.
(11-12-2023, 08:28 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: [ -> ]Tacks stink. Ive seen enough today to feel confident that will beat them really good. Mayfield moved the ball at will against their trash secondary

Jags 36
Tacks 7

I'm not confident it will be an easy win. They always give us a hard time no matter the records. And henry plays his best against us most of the time. I'd bet it comes down to who has the ball last wins this game

Jags 17 - Titans 16
We'll lose by 3.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Jags will win this game by 7+.
No way we come out and lay another stinker at home against an inferior team. Offense has to find traction at some point. We have to just come back to playing our game. We weren't going to win 10 in a row.
The Bucs went blitz heavy and got the job done easily today vs the titans,
(11-12-2023, 08:30 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Here comes the mayo

[BLEEP] does that mean?
(11-12-2023, 10:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]We'll lose by 3.

Why? 

Unlike Stroud, Levis is already getting flummoxed by defenses. The same bucs defense that got absolutely obliterated last week by Stroud made Levis look bad today. 

That and the fact that today was a huge outlier for the rush defense, means we match up well on defense as we should be able to slow down an aging Henry. The tacks also do not have a combo of Bosa and Young coming after us. The pass rush looked slightly improved today as well, and the tacks o-line is worse than the Niners. 

We should win this game. Pederson got this teams head on straight after Houston I am confident he can do it again.
(11-12-2023, 10:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]We'll lose by 3.

[Image: wat-what.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10