Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Jaguars @ Texans Gameday***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any…Way…Possible ….Just win

The 7-3 Jaguars head to Houston to take on the
6-4 Texans. The Jaguars have a chance to take a commanding lead in the AFC South with a win over Houston.

History shows the Jaguars have not been successful against the Texans with an overall record of 14-29 all-time.

In the last 18 games against the Texans, the Jaguars have just 3 wins. Not sure what the record is when the Texans wear their battle red uniforms, but it’s not good. Houston will be wearing a battle red helmet with red jerseys and red pants for the first time in their history. 

Will the Jaguars win their division in back to back years since 1998-1999 ?

Throw out the stats for this game, and just win baby. Game of the year boys! Let’s get this dub and get out of there.
Let's just win nothing else matters!!
Let's freaking go today Jags. Tired of hearing everyone rave about Houston and Stroud. Let's show them who the current Kings of the South are.
Woke up this morning. Not remotely close to be worried about this game at all. Fully expect a win today. Been repeating it over and over but I'll repeat it here again. Jaguars are winning this game by three points or beating the hell out of the tinhorns today in their battle red uniforms. Makes no difference to me.
(11-26-2023, 07:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up this morning. Not remotely close to be worried about this game at all. Fully expect a win today. Been repeating it over and over but I'll repeat it here again. Jaguars are winning this game by three points or beating the hell out of the tinhorns today in their battle red uniforms. Makes no difference to me.

Definitely feel this will be a nail biter
(11-26-2023, 07:37 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2023, 07:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up this morning. Not remotely close to be worried about this game at all. Fully expect a win today. Been repeating it over and over but I'll repeat it here again. Jaguars are winning this game by three points or beating the hell out of the tinhorns today in their battle red uniforms. Makes no difference to me.

Definitely feel this will be a nail biter

Meh. I think defensively we get after them today. I think they'll be lucky to hang 21 points on them today. If they do? We win 24 - 21.
Good morning everyone! I woke up with a good feeling about this game. Jags by 20.
Absolutely. Because the Jags haven't lost a game against the Texans that they should have won handily in *weeks*. I'll be confident in the win if we're still ahead in this one by week 15, and not a second before.
I have a weird good feeling about this game. Usually I'm nervous and anticipating a shellacking but there's a quiet confidence about this game? Someone is going to have a day for the Jaguars. It's time to put a complete game together.
Relax and enjoy the victory. Jags. Their next loss will be to the Browns.
I am not at all confident but I hope the Jags can play up to their potential today. If they do, they should win. Will they, remains to be seen. We don’t have a good history playing in their stadium.
49ers game: hated it. Pretty much knew it would be bad.

Tacks game: loved it. Knew they were gonna beat the brakes off dem boys.

Texans game: think it’ll be close. Can the Texans really win 4 straight? They’ve been very lucky to win their last 3 games and can their luck continue? And for the Jags, they’ve won 5 games away from Jacksonville.

I’m going 27-24 Jags.
Not confident at all. Getting the same feeling as the 49ers game, albeit I don’t think we will lose as bad.

Hoping I’m wrong
Let’s go JJ’s. Win this game and we are in a good position to win the division.
(11-26-2023, 09:54 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Not confident at all. Getting the same feeling as the 49ers game, albeit I don’t think we will lose as bad.

Hoping I’m wrong

The chiefs and the 49rs are on another level. I would add the eagles next and ravens. The jags can and should handle any other teams. 

Let’s go jags!
Feel like this game boils down to whether or not our defensive line/ pass rush can affect Stroud. If we don't win at the line, we get picked apart. Let's see if the Jaguars' coaches have dialed up a good game plan, on both sides of the ball.
Keep Stroud crowded and pressured, and I believe we can win. Our D's front 7 hold the keys to his game.

Edit: What he said. ^
I think if we score more points than they do we will win.
(11-26-2023, 10:40 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]I think if we score more points than they do we will win.

Yeah but what if they DON’T?
I hope we at least look like we practiced this week and look prepared. AKA not looking like the 49ers game..

(11-26-2023, 10:40 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]I think if we score more points than they do we will win.

Thanks John Madden.