Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Serious Question: Is Gus Bradley the worst head coach you've ever seen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Mike Mularkey and Derek Dooley were the two worst head coaches I've seen at NFL and NCAA levels before watching Gus Bradley. This clown is AWFUL. He's positive again at halftime after HIS defense again gets torched. His defense sucks every year. That's his specialty.

He's an embarrassment and he's holding this team back. Hire Marrone now.
Yes.

/thread
He's a bald dum dum
I haven't been a fan of his since after the 2nd season. Just didn't get the "good coach" vibe.

However, this is preseason. Just calm down guys. Let's wait until atleast week 4 of the regular season. Please.
Yes, worst I've ever personally seen. I know that there must have been someone comparably bad at preparing teams to play, but I've never seen one personally, especially not that got four seasons with one team doing it.

His scheme is awful. His personality although likable is not good for NFL football. Whatever he thinks he's doing is evidently not getting through to our players.

My bball coach at the YMCA was pretty bad.
He lights up a room, very engaging personality. You gotta like the guy, a real players coach. Very accessable, he needs time to work out the kinks. It is a re-build as you know, a lot of moving parts. You gotta love the guy.

He's just facing some adversity man
No. He's not even in my top 10. LOL 

Quote:No. He's not even in my top 10. LOL

Seriously? A 12-36 head coach who's a defensive wizard who in year 3 still has the 31st ranked defense? He's pathetic.
Bobblehead Gus is the worst head coach in NFL history.

He'd probably do ok as a Pop Warner coach. He'd do wonders for those kids' confidence, not to mention the epic ice cream parties he would throw.
He's way up there on that list right now
This would be a good topic for the NFL Large section regarding the worst coaches from the other 31 current teams.   

While I understand and respect your football frustration,   there's no way I would put Gus Bradley at top of the list of NFL Worst Coaches of all-time.   

Terrible coach, or most terrible coach?
I'm calling it right now, 4-12, and worse than last year. Gus gets fired after week 17

Quote:However, this is preseason. Just calm down guys. Let's wait until atleast week 4 of the regular season. Please.

Stop using logic and common sense. 
Who did we pass up to hire this dud?
Quote:I'm calling it right now, 4-12, and worse than last year. Gus gets fired after week 17

He's gone after game 4. Until then:

We

Believe

In

Vic

Tor

Y
I don't believe he is the worst, but really close. I know this is preseason, but what a nightmare!!! It looked like a highschool team against a pro team. Something is missing - seems as though the player talent excuse is all washed up, where to look now? This sorry excuse for a team has gotten tired. The defense can't stop anything and still can't get off the field on 3rd down, even with all the new shiny pieces added. If this team doesn't win 10 Bradley has to go....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10