Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The last January 6 thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 8k7ve3.jpg]

We can do this with simple yes or no questions:
One at a time.

1) were there violent protestors in the Capitol on January 6 2021?
https://youtu.be/Iludfj6Pe7w?si=VvabCmDBcqjzbq9h

Yes.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
So you start a new thread to tell us something that we already know..

That you're an idiot..
Let. It. Go.

You need to seek help. Your obsession is unhealthy.
With or without violence. It was necessary either way.

Take a look around, man. Not just here. Everywhere.

We're headed for another dark age again. Fitting with this eclipse coming up in April.

Just enjoy the ride.

(03-22-2024, 06:48 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/Iludfj6Pe7w?si=VvabCmDBcqjzbq9h

Yes.

2) What were they trying to do? What were they chanting in that video? Does that tell us what they were trying to do?
(03-22-2024, 08:04 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 06:48 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/Iludfj6Pe7w?si=VvabCmDBcqjzbq9h

Yes.

2) What were they trying to do? What were they chanting in that video? Does that tell us what they were trying to do?
Didn't hear any chants. I would imagine they were fighting for a fair election and therefore, the country's health.

Counter question. Do you think our current standing as a country amongst your fellow countrymen and women and globally is good now?

With ALL of the troubles stirring around us. Do you feel safer with this current administration? Are you maybe having a coming to Jesus moment with buyer's remorse in the middle of an election year?

(03-22-2024, 07:42 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Let. It. Go.

I'm not obsessed.  I will change my mind about what I saw if someone can show me where I've misinterpreted it.
You don't have to participate.
But I'd say denying reality is less healthy than obsessing over it, wouldn't you agree? Obviously obsessing over unreality would be the worst thing but obsessing over reality is not that bad.

(03-22-2024, 08:10 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 08:04 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]2) What were they trying to do? What were they chanting in that video? Does that tell us what they were trying to do?
Didn't hear any chants. I would imagine they were fighting for a fair election and therefore, the country's health.

Counter question. Do you think our current standing as a country amongst your fellow countrymen and women and globally is good now?

With ALL of the troubles stirring around us. Do you feel safer with this current administration? Are you maybe having a coming to Jesus moment with buyer's remorse in the middle of an election year?

Watch the video again.  You posted it.  Very clear three word question chanted by the crowd.
Oh, I can't wait to see where this goes.
(03-22-2024, 08:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 07:42 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Let. It. Go.

I'm not obsessed.  I will change my mind about what I saw if someone can show me where I've misinterpreted it.
But I'd say denying reality is less healthy than obsessing over it, wouldn't you agree? Obviously obsessing over unreality would be the worst thing but obsessing over reality is not that bad.

(03-22-2024, 08:10 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't hear any chants. I would imagine they were fighting for a fair election and therefore, the country's health.

Watch the video again.  You posted it.  Very clear three word question chanted by the crowd.
Couldn't hear it. The violence was too loud. Spell it out for me. Or can I buy a vowel?

(03-22-2024, 08:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 08:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not obsessed.  I will change my mind about what I saw if someone can show me where I've misinterpreted it.

Couldn't hear it. The violence was too loud. Spell it out for me. Or can I buy a vowel?

Sure.  The chant in the video is-
"Where's Mike Pence?"

2) What were they trying to do?
An unarmed insurrection in the most civilian-armed nation on earth is not an insurrection.

That former CIA guy , can't remember his name and not gonna look it up, said it best when he brought up Chile and that insurrection. 3,000 people died. 1 died in this, shot by a cowardly cop.
(03-22-2024, 08:54 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]An unarmed insurrection in the most civilian-armed nation on earth is not an insurrection.

That former CIA guy , can't remember his name and not gonna look it up, said it best when he brought up Chile and that insurrection. 3,000 people died. 1 died in this, shot by a cowardly cop.

We were lucky it only lasted three hours and that the guys leading the charge listened when you-know-who finally told them to go home.

But this is my thread.  We'll get back to your point.

2) what were they trying to do?
(03-22-2024, 08:04 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.

And off the rails you go with the second question.  Who are "they"?  There were hundreds of protesters present, displaying a huge range of behavior and emotions, yet you immediately lump them all into a single category in a lame and obvious effort to support your own narrative.  

Does the chant matter?  Does the FSU chant tell us what the coach wants his team to do?
(03-22-2024, 09:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 08:54 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]An unarmed insurrection in the most civilian-armed nation on earth is not an insurrection.

We were lucky it only lasted three hours and that the guys leading the charge listened when you-know-who finally told them to go home.

Are you saying that He Who Must Not Be Named, singlehandedly stopped an insurrection that was on the verge of toppling our government?   Where was Pelosi during all of this.  After all, wasn't Capitol security her responsibility?  Good thing Trump got her job done; he really was the hero of the day.
(03-22-2024, 09:02 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 08:04 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]2) What were they trying to do? What were they chanting in that video? Does that tell us what they were trying to do?

And off the rails you go with the second question.  Who are "they"?  There were hundreds of protesters present, displaying a huge range of behavior and emotions, yet you immediately lump them all into a single category in a lame and obvious effort to support your own narrative.  

Does the chant matter?  Does the FSU chant tell us what the coach wants his team to do?

The FSU chant tells us the crowd wants FSU to win. 
Not all the protestors did all the same things.  But they had a unifying goal.  What was it?

(03-22-2024, 09:11 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 09:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]We were lucky it only lasted three hours and that the guys leading the charge listened when you-know-who finally told them to go home.

Are you saying that He Who Must Not Be Named, singlehandedly stopped an insurrection that was on the verge of toppling our government?   Where was Pelosi during all of this.  After all, wasn't Capitol security her responsibility?  Good thing Trump got her job done; he really was the hero of the day.

We will get to that.

What were they trying to do?
(03-22-2024, 09:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 09:02 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]And off the rails you go with the second question.  Who are "they"?  There were hundreds of protesters present, displaying a huge range of behavior and emotions, yet you immediately lump them all into a single category in a lame and obvious effort to support your own narrative.  

The FSU chant tells us the crowd wants FSU to win. 
Not all the protestors did all the same things.  But they had a unifying goal.  What was it?

(03-22-2024, 09:11 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying that He Who Must Not Be Named, singlehandedly stopped an insurrection that was on the verge of toppling our government?   Where was Pelosi during all of this.  After all, wasn't Capitol security her responsibility?  Good thing Trump got her job done; he really was the hero of the day.

We will get to that.

Not true, young grasshopper.  Most simply walked in, wandered around taking pictures, then left.
(03-22-2024, 09:48 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 09:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The FSU chant tells us the crowd wants FSU to win. 

We will get to that.

Not true, young grasshopper.  Most simply walked in, wandered around taking pictures, then left.

You're smarter than this.  Did they take pictures of the architecture, or the crowd? Did they come there to take pictures? We wouldn't be talking about this if a bunch of people were just taking pictures.
This is going better than I hoped it would, lol.

[Image: OGC.6b0c30308ba43e3891126049e6b3bc5c?pid...vkP9M8M%3d]
(03-22-2024, 09:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 09:48 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Not true, young grasshopper.  Most simply walked in, wandered around taking pictures, then left.

You're smarter than this.  Did they take pictures of the architecture, or the crowd? Did they come there to take pictures? We wouldn't be talking about this if a bunch of people were just taking pictures.

In post # 14, I asked a simple question, which you failed to answer.....

Who are "they"?  There were hundreds of protesters present, displaying a huge range of behavior and emotions.  Some fought with police.  Most just wandered around.

Do any of these guys really look bright enough to lead an insurrection?  [Image: MAENRLQGLJDLJOCC3MGODMVZJI.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3